NEW ~ Coupon Code - Page 20
Page 20 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: NEW ~ Coupon Code

Senior Member ECF Veteran

do you know when you are going to have marlbro back in stock? and if there is a sale coming up on tobacco flavors anytime soon?

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Cool

535Cheetah: I'm hoping for a coupon code for exotic flavors myself. I keep telling myself to just hold out until 11/3 (plus ship time)...

It's a shame I live practically on the other side of the state from the MFS Store. If I were closer & fortunate enough to obtain transportation, I would dress up for Halloween before paying MFS a visit with my little plastic Jack O'Lantern Bucket (1 of 2 tucked on a shelf from when my girls were youn enough to go Trick or Treating) in order to hit up MFS for Halloween's Trick-or-Treating!

Spare e-liquid or a couple attys/cartos in lieu of candy; however, candy contribution is always welcome too!

Happy Halloween
    To
    MFS Owner/Staff , MFS Customers, & ECF Staff for Our Digital Home!

(Personal thanks to my 14yo for making it easier by setting up a way for me to add graphics to threads after I'd forgotten how after so many years not using them because I couldn't see them well enough to make them not to mention having no idea what graphic is on a page on bad days without webmasters implementing and using the Alt tags that describe the graphic images)

Quote Originally Posted by 535cheetah View Post
    do you know when you are going to have marlbro back in stock? and if there is a sale coming up on tobacco flavors anytime soon?

Love All ~ Trust a Few ~ Do Harm to None

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran TaylorMade's Avatar

A New My Freedom Smokes Newsletter has been sent. Check your Inbox!

Make sure you have signed up for our newsletter on the left side of our homepage at www.myfreedomsmokes.com to be sure know about ALL of the items we have on sale.

Some of the things you will find in this newsletter are:

All E-Liquids 25% off of our already bottom dollar prices with coupon code "ALL25"
    Clearance prices on discontinued colors of 510 batteries and atomizers
    6 bottle - 6ml Sampler packs on sale for $19.99

We don't have an exact date on Mar-Bro yet, but it should be very soon. However, we do have a sell on all E-Liquids so both you and paise can be happy.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Very nice sale! Will be ordering tonight

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Dang! Just made an order yesterday morning.

A New Newsletter is coming out very soon explaining the changes that we've made to our product offerings, new products that are now available, and of course the newest coupon code "25Nic" that will get you 25% off of our famous Unflavored Nicotine "Smoke Juice" E-Liquid.

Some of the highlights:

We now have eGo-T Low Resistance Atomizers for the same price as regular atomizers - Type A or Type B $8.95
    eGo-T Type B Atomizers with a 5pk of clear tank cartridges - List Price: $14.90 Sale Price: $9.95
    Pre-filled 510 Cartomizers - List Price: $1.99 Sale Price: $0.99
    and Freedom 1 Menthol Disposables - List Price: $12.95 Sale Price: $2.49

We're also getting lots of new products and flavors in very soon, so be sure that you are signed up for our Newsletter through our homepage www.myfreedomsmokes.com to be sure you know about them first.

Let us know here what it is that you want us to carry, and if there is enough demand we will get it added to the list.

cheetah,

Forgot where your post was and finally came back across it. We got some more Mar-Bro mixed up and ready to go for you.

Hello
    I did not take advantage of the discount coupon, I come of past an order since France do not hesitate to add things who could be discovered of new flavor who does not exist at home. Lol humor
    Friendly Laurent

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Season's greetings to MyFreedomSmokes,

Are there any coupons for the Christmas holidays?