Page 1 of 40 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: NEW ~ Coupon Code

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default NEW ~ Coupon Code

****NEW COUPON CODE****

Hey Everyone!

We have instituted the use of a coupon code - "ECF-DISC13" - which is entered in the shopping cart.

This coupon code is good for 10% off of almost everything in our store. This coupon can be applied to starter kits, parts & accessories, flavored E-Liquid, etc. However, it will not work for unflavored nicotine, clearance items, overstock items, or sampler packs.

Coupon is not valid with the use of other coupon codes, discounted pricing, clearance pricing, or wholesale pricing.

This coupon is exclusively for ECF members. Please do not share or post this coupon code anywhere outside of the ECF forum.

Many thanks ~ mamacat
    Last edited by TaylorMade; 08-12-2013 at 07:47 PM. Reason: change in coupon
    Skwerl, Vaprs Best and ChivasRx like this.

Super Member ECF Veteran

I just placed an order for unflavored juice before you offered the discount. Do I still get it?

ECF Veteran

Hey catwoman19,

The coupon code is for hardware only. Prior to adding the coupon code, there was a wholesale side to the site. The new website made the wholesale side hard to operate for some, me for one, so Chris changed it to a coupon code, which should make it easier for everyone.

Thank you for the question and please let me know if you need anything.

Many thanks ~ mamacat

Super Member ECF Veteran

Default orders shipping

Mamacat,
    Are all juice orders due to ship today?

ECF Veteran

Hey catwoman19,

That was the last I heard. If it changes, I will let you know as soon as possible.

Many thanks ~ mamacat

Quote Originally Posted by mamacat View Post
    Hey Everyone!

We have a instituted the use of a coupon code - "smoke" - which is entered in the shopping cart.

For example, 401 kits retail @ $66.95 - coupon code brings them to $40.17 and the 510 kits retail @$69.95 - coupon code brings them to $41.97.

Don't forget to check the "specials" page for the latest deals.

Please let me know if you need anything!

Many thanks ~ mamacat
    What happened to the Specials page? Also the price on the 510 batteries even with 40% off are higher than others.
    ~BK

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by BigKen View Post
    What happened to the Specials page? Also the price on the 510 batteries even with 40% off are higher than others.
    ~BK
    Hey BK,

I am sorry but there are currently no specials running. As for the 510 battery price comparison, I most definitely will pass along your comment to Chris.

Many thanks ~ mamacat

Quote Originally Posted by mamacat View Post
    Hey BK,

I am sorry but there are currently no specials running. As for the 510 battery price comparison, I most definitely will pass along your comment to Chris.

Many thanks ~ mamacat
    Thanks Cat. I already talked with him. Since I was wanting a couple of black attys to and he is out, I just ordered a 2 battery kit for $42. Pretty darn good deal. Thanks!

~BK

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Freedom's Avatar

Default Request Granted!

Quote Originally Posted by BigKen View Post
    Thanks Cat. I already talked with him. Since I was wanting a couple of black attys to and he is out, I just ordered a 2 battery kit for $42. Pretty darn good deal. Thanks!

~BK
    BK got your email...I'll make a note to throw it in for you.. Thanks for the order!

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    BK got your email...I'll make a note to throw it in for you.. Thanks for the order!
    Throw what in Chris? I think I sent you some new customers last night. Unless they were too drunk to remember it today! LOL!!
    Last edited by BigKen; 10-10-2009 at 05:18 PM.

Page 1 of 40 1234511 ... LastLast