Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By St. Nick
  • 1 Post By St. Nick
  • 1 Post By jmur

Thread: MFS Customer Service.......The BEST!!!!

Full Member ECF Veteran St. Nick's Avatar

Default MFS Customer Service.......The BEST!!!!

I submitted a Positive Vendor post a few days ago concerning our favorite vendor. We already know how good their CS and store policies are. Just thought I'd let others read about how selfless (opposite of selfish) and show people who don't know MFS how well they treat the customer. Thanks John, for being so nice and for not having the ATTITUDE that businesses have towards customers now a days.......look at that, another idiot bothering me about God knows what!! The industry should take pointers from you guys. Thanks again.

Full Member ECF Veteran St. Nick's Avatar

Default Possible.Name Correction

My wife reheard your original phone message and thinks it's JOE instead of JOHN. Naturally the message garbles at the name part.

Regardless, Joe or John---you know who you are, my apologies and thanks again for your kind words/deeds concerning order #270000, nicotine problem.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Love MFS and have ordered before, very happy with them. But...has anyone had a problem accessing their site? I've tried for two days and all it does it just hang there, or I get an "untrusted connection" warning. Very strange. Had no probs in the past...
    AlexStiff likes this.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran TaylorMade's Avatar

we're not aware of any errors in accessing our site, but please let us know if you continue to experience problems.

St. Nick, thanks for the gracious feedback. Your wife was right (isn't she always), it is Joe that you spoke with. I will make sure he gets the message.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Good thing your review was positive, because if it was negative, it wouldnt have been posted!! ( only the positive reviews get published )

Quote Originally Posted by peteyboy View Post
    Good thing your review was positive, because if it was negative, it wouldnt have been posted!! ( only the positive reviews get published )
    That's actually not true, peteyboy. We post everyone's opinions on products. In fact, even if it's a 1 star review, I leave my email with a note saying to contact me about the issues they are having.
    RETAIL / CUSTOMER SERVICE - 704.545.7175 - [email protected]

Full Member Verified Member

Removed as my post is no longer relevant. Thank you MFS!
    Last edited by 4redstars; 05-27-2014 at 11:57 PM.