A Lesson and a Discount on Fresh, Clear Nicotine - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: A Lesson and a Discount on Fresh, Clear Nicotine

So when I run out of this 500ml 48mg clear white goodies that I got from you and I want more clear white goodies from you, I can't?

hummmm...I'm making the switch to vaping unflavored so I really don't know if I would want this new stuff. perhaps some testers should be offered or say goodbye to old/returning customers..

I did recommend you guys in the past but I'm scared now

Requesting more info.
    Last edited by certus11; 02-24-2014 at 08:54 PM.
    Sent from Vape Heaven

There shouldn't be any reason to fear, from what we've seen, the people that have had an issue with their nicotine came from last year's batch. We haven't had any complaints about the nicotine we've been selling this year (From what i've gotten in an email)
    RETAIL / CUSTOMER SERVICE - 704.545.7175 - alex@myfreedomsmokes.com

UPDATE: From what i've seen, everything was in the clear and just fine with the nicotine sent out this year. I'm sure everyone is aware that nicotine has a slight "pepper" smell to it and if you get a 100mg nicotine, that smell is going to be a bit stronger. As for color, the longer nicotine is exposed to air, the darker of color it will turn. It's completely natural and it happens with everyone. I've worked first hand with a few people via email and phone and after a few tests, we have found nothing to be wrong with the nicotine we have sold since TaylorMade's OP.
    RETAIL / CUSTOMER SERVICE - 704.545.7175 - alex@myfreedomsmokes.com

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Email sent. Assuming the last replacement I was sent was from this year's batch as I was told, I'm sorry but it tastes and smells off.
    There's only one horse!

Blog Entries

Update: my previous post about side effects - I meant canker sores, not cold sores. This is what happened. I stop using the mfs dec 3 nic, a day later the sores were gone. Few days later ran out of other juice, back on mfs got one canker sore. Lasted about 3 days and now haven't had a reoccourance yet. It may have been my system adjusting to it. Or something Unrelated.....

I wish I got a good peppery nic. I have a order in with another vendor hoping to get that good strong peppery nic.

Zmax v3, Flash e-vapor v2, Oddy, Rayon, 100vg, DIY, 8mg, Hangsen tobaccos. Rayon thread, VCore Thread, Zmax v3 Thread

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus Vap View Post
    Email sent. Assuming the last replacement I was sent was from this year's batch as I was told, I'm sorry but it tastes and smells off.
    Still haven't received any reply. Looks this is just the way it goes these days:

Proof Uflavored Nic Liquid is bad?
    There's only one horse!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyR View Post
    Are you with mfs?

I anxiously awaited your great nic I've heard about. Strong TH and peppery taste. Put in on the preorder last month, got my shipping confirmation with a note of this clean nic after the shipping notice. This is not what I wanted. This new nic is really weak unless I vape it straight at 36 mg to get a good th. I vaped 12 mg for the last year with this I'm up to 18-24 still not good enough but don't want to go higher in my adv.

Are you saying you've got the original kind back in stock?
    Alright Alex you guys have now come out saying this nic was not up to your standards and now you have the old stuff back. I may actually have to try it as long as you don't change it when I order.
    Last edited by JeremyR; 08-05-2014 at 05:25 AM.

Zmax v3, Flash e-vapor v2, Oddy, Rayon, 100vg, DIY, 8mg, Hangsen tobaccos. Rayon thread, VCore Thread, Zmax v3 Thread

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234