Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By DancingHeretik
  • 1 Post By Ozwald
  • 1 Post By bdcdependent

Thread: Negative review removed

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Negative review removed

I purchased 20 of these bottles from MFS. I left a two-star (probably should've been one) review on the product page which stated that they were not child proof and extremely hard to dispense. It was posted and few hours later it was removed.

At the very least i hope to accomplish getting an accurate description on the product page to inform future customers that these are not child-proof. Also, these bottles are better suited for RBA dripping, definitely not for filling a tank of any size unless you want to pop a blood vessel or tendon.

Moved On

You can simply rectify the issue with the thicker eliquids by using a paper clip to widen the hole a little. Sometimes the mix of PG and/or VG will make the eliquid hard to squeeze out of the bottle. That is an easy fix.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

If they don't say 'child-proof', they aren't. I only use 30ml bottles for filling smaller bottles and absolutely hate child-proof bottles. So, I'm glad to know they carry these.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I don't see it being advertised as being 'child proof'. As the above poster said, if it doesn't say so, it ain't.

MFS's has NEVER posted a negative/critical review that i have written even though other sites have posted the exact same reviews that I've tried posting on MFS's site :/
    and i've heard the same from other people on this site. Which is really upsetting because i LOVED MFS but the fact that they dont seem to post any bad reviews changes the way i feel about them a lot
    Last edited by Synisity; 12-31-2013 at 03:34 AM.

Super Member Verified Member

And this is why many vendors wont let you add reviews on their site.

PV Master Verified Member Ozwald's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The place I got my first 808's from was like that. It was an over all positive review, generally speaking, but I pointed out why their product wouldn't be a good choice for some people. Nope, can't let a 3 star review through. They're all 5's but they let a 4 star review post so they appear to be fair & let all reviews post. They're only moderating spam & foul language, you know.

I actually buy stuff based on the worst reviews. The legit ones anyhow. If a product has all 5 star reviews, they're not telling me something. I'd much rather see a couple poor reviews pointing out a flaw, then I can decide if I can live with that flaw or not. Pobody's nerfect.
    Synisity likes this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran JeremyR's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yeah it doesn't say childproof. I vape 100% vg which is impossible to squeeze out. I really really like these bottles because the wide mouth is easy to pour juice into. I use a graduated cylinder for mixing.

There is a bridge inside the spout that reduces the flow. Push something in through the spout to open it up for better flow or vg. I used a mini screwdriver I think.

Zmax v3, Flash e-vapor v2, Oddy, Rayon, 100vg, DIY, 8mg, Hangsen tobaccos. Rayon thread, VCore Thread, Zmax v3 Thread

They didn't approve my review but I don't blame them as I probably shouldn't have written it . But as Ozwald says, a product with all 5 star ratings is, most of the time, unrealistic. They have the right to moderate the reviews as they see fit though, just be weary of all 5 star reviews unless you have tried the product and know it should have all 5 star reviews is my worth.
    Mirza likes this.

Peteyboy, all our liquids are not Dekang.
    RETAIL / CUSTOMER SERVICE - 704.545.7175 - [email protected]