4+ months unable to order
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 4+ months unable to order

Default 4+ months unable to order

It's been 4 month's since I first contacted MFS about not being able to purchase from them and so far no answers. Apparently the only person you can get a hold of is Alex, I tried calling since email wasn't getting anywhere, press 1 get alex vm 2 alex 3 alex 6 alex

I have been very happy with MFS untill now but with CS that won't return emails or phone calls as to why I can't order guess I need to find someone else to order from

any suggetions

Greg

Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

trust your gut. They should want your business and avoiding you is not the way to go.
    "Is that a mod in your pocket or are you just happy to see me??"

"Life is a beach I'm just playing in the sand..."

Ultra Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Why don't you try to get your question answered in the MFS forum suppliers section....

Good Luck to You!!!

Is that not where I posted my question?

Quote Originally Posted by keonee View Post
    Why don't you try to get your question answered in the MFS forum suppliers section....

Good Luck to You!!!

Greg, what is your email address? Trust me, we do not avoid anyone, besides; I don't think you've given us a reason to avoid you have you? We try VERY hard to get back in contact with everyone but there are only 2 people working customer service (Chad and myself) I know that I personally walk in with a slammed full inbox and a ton of voice mails to answer and Chad has the same things. On top of all that, we have walk in traffic and live phone calls to answer. I'm not making excuses for you not being contacted, just filling you in on what's going on over here.

If you would like to send me a personal email and let me know what your issues are, please do so. My email is [email protected]
    Thanks!
    RETAIL / CUSTOMER SERVICE - 704.545.7175 - [email protected]

Another email sent

Quote Originally Posted by AlexStiff View Post
    Greg, what is your email address? Trust me, we do not avoid anyone, besides; I don't think you've given us a reason to avoid you have you? We try VERY hard to get back in contact with everyone but there are only 2 people working customer service (Chad and myself) I know that I personally walk in with a slammed full inbox and a ton of voice mails to answer and Chad has the same things. On top of all that, we have walk in traffic and live phone calls to answer. I'm not making excuses for you not being contacted, just filling you in on what's going on over here.

If you would like to send me a personal email and let me know what your issues are, please do so. My email is [email protected]
    Thanks!

Thank you for the email, after using that as a reference point, we have found many emails when I tried to respond to you. Please double check your spam folder to make sure they aren't ending up in there. I'm posting that here to make sure you see it.
    Thanks!
    RETAIL / CUSTOMER SERVICE - 704.545.7175 - [email protected]

Ultra Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sickman75 View Post
    Is that not where I posted my question?
    Sorry Sickman75 thought you were in the General Vaping Discussions.....Glad you aew starting to get some answers with MFS!!!

Good Luck to You!!!

nothing in the spam folder from where I replied to you last week or last month or 3 months ago when dustin was supposed to get a hold of me and no voice mail or missed calls

have you checked your spam folder

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Just a thought on missing emails, if your using road runner for email log onto your account online and make sure road runner hasn't set spam filters without you knowing it. I had a problem getting emails from a firearms forum, someone told me to check that and sure enough there were spam settings road runner had set without me knowing it, once I cleared them the problem went away. I also bought went to godaddy and bought a domain name package with email service. I set up a couple email accounts under that domain name, no one can block my emails, I can send & receive large file attachments and I can send emails while away from home, (another thing you can't do with RR, unless you have a business account). It only costs me about $35 a year for the godaddy service, well worth it to me.
    Filthy-Beast likes this.
    Be careful what you wish for.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast