The Official MyVapeJuice's Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape) - Page 1300
Like Tree42670Likes

Thread: The Official MyVapeJuice's Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Two mvp like me. Now on to the Kayfuns...............................filled with Frosty.
    Last edited by Sunray; 07-05-2014 at 11:45 PM.
    CalamityJan and AG51 like this.
    I almost wish I hadn't gone down that rabbit-hole -- and yet -- and yet -- it's rather curious, you know, this sort of life! (Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, Lewis Carroll)

Ascended To A Higher Plane ECF Veteran AG51's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sunray View Post

Two mvp like me. Now on to the Kayfuns...............................

Country gal Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I've been switching back and forth between Gurkha Legend 2001 and CAO Brazilia. Each one is taking turns as my all day work vape. Brazilia is acting weird on my heads. Even on factory ones it semi-floods the heads. I end up with a kind of oily maduro taste with very little else coming through. I'm kind of confused by what is going on. The first T3D I vaped had several undertones.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Sunray likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Sunray likes this.

Tomorrow will mark the twenty day mark for steeping my last MVJ order. My biggest conundrum is, should I go with CAO Brazilia since it has been around a bit longer or go with a new juice. Part of me feels like I should finish off the Brazilia, Ramon Bueso, Dunhill, and Ashton before moving on.

I've got some really old MVJ stuff. I mean it is like 10 months old. For some reason it is giving me a powdery taste. It is kind of like when you open up a package of concealer and the dust gets in your nose. Is that the juice or did the paper towel I used to wipe down my equipment have something on it? I'm hoping it is the second and not the first.
    Sunray likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeNice81 View Post
    I've got some really old MVJ stuff. I mean it is like 10 months old. For some reason it is giving me a powdery taste. It is kind of like when you open up a package of concealer and the dust gets in your nose. Is that the juice or did the paper towel I used to wipe down my equipment have something on it? I'm hoping it is the second and not the first.
    I dunno Mike I've never had any tastes like that frum MVJ juices before I don't get a huge variety of juices anymore, I'm just happy with the few flavors I really like. So it doesn't stay around all that many months either It'll be interesting as to the answer you find there .
    Sunray and Yeah_its_me like this.