The Official MyVapeJuice's Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape) - Page 727
Page 727 of 1573 FirstFirst ... 2276276777177237247257267277287297307317377778271227 ... LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,270 of 15724
Like Tree42670Likes

Thread: The Official MyVapeJuice's Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by AG51 View Post
    you welcome honey. The wood wasn't quite big enough to put all the homeless perople at the food bank on there but belib you me I was gonna try then I thought better of it
    Don't worry, I made sure to take care of my food bank this year. Their government funding got cut again this year I couldn't make up the difference, but I do what I can. I'm tempted to stand up on my soap box about that, but I'll leave it there
    Quote Originally Posted by CalamityJan View Post
    Ya know, I've been thinkin' that for awhile now. We know Stoney is a Broadway star in NY, but what does he really do? Sophisticated, edumacated, polite, classy.............. hmmmm, maybe he's really Bill Clinton in disguise?
    Hardly
    I be thinkin his last name is Trump Yep, Stoney Trump da Broadway milliumaires
    Oh how I wish!!
    I think Mattsİ was hardest to do
    His looks awesome, though Your juice boxes are great!

CJ, pecans are my favorite nut! What did you coat them with? They're yummy
    AG51, Sunray, Maxedout and 1 others like this.

Ascended To A Higher Plane ECF Veteran AG51's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stoneface View Post
    Don't worry, I made sure to take care of my food bank this year. Their government funding got cut again this year I couldn't make up the difference, but I do what I can. I'm tempted to stand up on my soap box about that, but I'll leave it the there

I so totally agree with your soap box thoughts babes everything that's actually IMPORTANT the freakin gubmint cuts ! I could ramble on fordays as to that subject. I'm with ya dere !

And we is TWINS agaims cuz I told CJ pecans was my faborites nut too !

Yimmey, I want to Thank you once agaim fer sending all this to eberyones babes

You're da Bestest Bug !

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

And we is TWINS agaims cuz I told CJ pecans was my faborites nut too !
    Even NY can't get rid of all the southern in me
    Yimmey, I want to Thank you once agaim fer sending all this to eberyones babes

You're da Bestest Bug !
    I agree!! Not only that, but thank you again for getting some Midnight Frost to me! I called USPS again. They took my complaint that no one from USPS has called me about my missing package so far, and noted that I've had to call them about it every time. I don't know how much good that will do, but I do hope they find it. Unfortunately, the rep I spoke with today speculated that the package might have been damaged...I hope not, but I suppose it makes sense if the label got destroyed....

The good news is....I'm vaping Frosty as I type This was the highlight of my day!!

Maxi honey you looks like you is a fever you betta stay home tomorrows too

five-shocking-facts-california-drought

UT-Oh Mattsİ is dis you ?
    Stoneface likes this.

are you droughts ?

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Stoneface View Post
    TeeHee, 'Nita's trucker hubby nailed the recipe by taste. The Texas Glazed Pecans were my original homemade gift idea, but then I got click-happy and shopped alot.

Pecan recipe is in my head instead of on paper but there are many posted online. I make the glaze from brown sugar, butter, cinnamon, sea salt and cayenne. Boil to a hardball candy stage then add pecans and toss till your arms go limp. Voila... Texas Style Spiced Pecans!

Glad you're enjoyin', darlin'.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by CalamityJan View Post
    TeeHee, 'Nita's trucker hubby nailed the recipe by taste. The Texas Glazed Pecans were my original homemade gift idea, but then I got click-happy and shopped alot.

Pecan recipe is in my head instead of on paper but there are many posted online. I make the glaze from brown sugar, butter, cinnamon, sea salt and cayenne. Boil to a hardball candy stage then add pecans and toss till your arms go limp. Voila... Texas Style Spiced Pecans!

Glad you're enjoyin', darlin'.
    OK....this is weird I tasted/guessed everything but the cayenne, which is strange because I never eat hot food because my taste buds are so sensitive to the heat......and I can't taste the cayenne in the pecans!!

These are tasty, though

I bote CJ fer da Pecan Coatin Presidents !