Da Vapin' Meets Rallys
by
Aggie

Once upom a day or two not longs ago in a timelys fashium Aggie went outs to her mailbox to see iffin any mails had come her ways. Whem to her surprize dere was a recent issues ub da Vapin News Gazzettes dere in her box ! Aggie was very exciteds ! She ran insides to read all da new news ! Whem she turned da pages she could nots beliebs what she was readings ! OMGAWDS dis was so wundarfulls ! I habe to tell eberyones ! Dere was a Vapin Rallys fer all da Vapin Bikers comings up and it would be bootifuls iffin Some ub Aggies friemds would go wiff her. Aggie decided afta reading da details she would call eberyones she could. So she wents to her computers and started dialings.....Ringy-Dingy ! Ringy-Dingys ! Ringy-Dingys ! Ringy-Dingys !...Da skypes Comfernince calling was speedilys dialing some vapin friemds for Aggie. When all ub a suddens her puter screem lights up wiff her friends faces ! "Hello Eberyones !", said Aggie,"I'm glads you alls got to comfernince wiff me via Skypes todays ! I habe excitings news here dats I gots in da mails !" "Hi Aggies ! What is its?", the group asked one by ones. "Well, I gots da lastest editiums ub DA Vapin News todays and dere's a rallys Meet we all needs at go to wiff our motorcycle bikes ! It says it's out ub da ways at a theme parks rented outs just fer us so we cam let our juices flow by gawds ! So get your bikes fueled up and you p.e.n.i.s.'s ready. Let's RIDE !! Whoo-Hoo !", Aggie spurted out spittin on her skype screens, " I will email da gps fer you where we'll meets at da airports. Dey is gomma help us get dere to da place cuz it's kimda out in da boom docks I be thinkings. Are ya'll in and wantin at go wiff me?" "YES !", screamed da skypers, " We'll go !" "Okays den, Ober n Outs Let's Hit da Roads Babys ! Emails are on dere ways to you alls now.", Aggie said as she turmed off da puter and gots ready to fuel up her Nana bikes fer da trip. The excited Vapers all ran to dere garages and gots dere bikes ready to go to da Rallys. They rode from the North East and dey rode from da South East Fast as dey could to meets up wiff da riders frum da North and South and frum da West 12 Riders in alls in a hurrys to make da airports fer da Rallys Meet in time ! One by ones dey arribed at da airports. Aggie yelled outs da roll call counts to make sures eberyones was dere. Aggie on her Nana Bike √, Matts© on his Bomber Bike √, Maxi on his Gater Bike √, CJ on her Western Shootin Bike √, Keelala on her Green Bikes√, Tinker on her 55 Cheby Bike√, Threns on her Cougar Bike √, SunRays on his LawnMower Bike √, StoneFace on his Firemans Bike√, Psyche on her BBQ Bike√, Vapin Turtle on his Mermaid Bike√, and Yimmeys on her PrayinMantis Bike √. They all checked in on times and da helicopter was waiting for them. Aggie went ober to the pilot and asked what to do next. The pilot ub da helicopter said he had a famcy double Decker trailer lift and for all DA bikers to ride up onto DA trailers. So Aggie told DA group," We gotta rides our bikes up into da trailers double decka styles and den he will take us to da Middle ub Nowheres and let us off." So dey all rode dere bikes onto the trailer and da helicopter takes off. " Hang On Eberybodys !! We Habe a Long Ways to Go !", yelled da pilot frum his cockpits. "Oh my Werds Aggie !... What habe you got us into ?!?.... I'm Skeered !.... I gotta Poop Aggie !.... I'm gonna puke Aggie !", all da vapin bikers was yellin at Aggies. "SHUT-UPS ! Dis is gomma be FUN I tellin Yous !", Aggie shouted back. The group flew past da Laba Fields which mades Aggies Hot Flashes interact like a armpits sweatin to da oldies commercials. Den they flew by da waters "Where in da hell is dis man takin us Aggie ??", asked Maxi. "He gomma takes you where I gomma push you offa heres iffin you don't quits complainin Maxi Damm its !", replied Aggie. Dey came to a Hot Air Balloom Festibals and flew rite thru it It was such a bootifuls site ! Berry romamtics. Butts dey kept flyin on and on. They eben flew ober Love Island and den all ub a suddens Turts starts out in song,..."♪♪ Somewhere's Obers Da Raimbows Turtles Fly ♪ ♪" Dat was bads enuff but when we gots to fly ober Turtle Islands it was a group thoughts to gag dat shell ! By da times dey had flew by da Motel 6 Forest dat left da lights on for dem The riders was getting wearys. It fer sure was a longs time up in DA airs. But den just when they least expects zit the helicopter slows dowm and drops da double decka trailer to da groumds. Eberyones drobe their bikes off and looked at da sign. Yep, dey were in da Middle ub NoWheres allrites. But where was da Freakin Theme Park dat was Promised ?? How were the group gonna fimd dere ways back home ?? Eberyones was angry at Aggie by nows. There dey sat wiff nothing all aroumds dem. When all ub a sudden a little bird comes flying by. He was singing, "Follow me Follow me, the Park you Want is Behind dat Tree !" Maxi said,"Aggie, you got us into dis so you go look !" Gingerly Aggie remoobed her butt offin her NanaBike and walked ober to da tree. As she peeked behimd it she screamed, " OMGAWDS !! Dere's a Dimosaur back dere Maxi !! It's got a road going inta his mouth wiff a sign dat says WELCOME on its ! Do ya wanna go in deres ?" The group discussed it and decided they would go into da belly ub da beast IF Aggie went first. So off behimd da tree dey wents and into the Dimosaurs mouth They all rode shakin in dere boots lemme tell ya. When dey got to the other side it was Magnificents ! They arribed and found da gate to da Middle ub NoWheres Park ! And it eben had a sign bannar Welcoming da Bikers ! They made it to da Vapin Meets Rallys Afteralls ! They all got dere now motorcycle shaped buttinskii's offin dere bikes and went inside. Oh it was Bootifuls dere ! The Vapers walked aroumds and seen rides to go on and games to play all wiff dere p.e.n.i.s.'s out in publics ! Maxi all ub a suddens satrted crying. He foumd da sign dat said he was too short to ride ANYTHINGS ! " Don't cry Babys, I'll helps you. I go roumd back and pull on you head til you reach DA propa length honeys den we can go and ride stuffs." Aggie got behimd da sign and used all her muscles grabbin Maxis mouth and PULLIN up as hard as she could to stretch da snake to be talk enuffs to be on any rides. When Aggie had da snake just long nuff perfect for riding she let him go and he was tall enough to do da jobs of amusements afta dats "I wanna do a zippa Aggies !", begged Maxi. "Okays, you lead da ways babes.", Aggie replied. When they all got to da Zippa, they piled on and da ride began to moob. Eberything Was fime until the wind blew as Aggie was readjustin her seatbelts and den OMGAWDS ! "HELP HELP !! MY ZIPPA OPENED AND ALL MY JUNKS FELL OUTS !!", Aggie screamed desperatelys fer somebodys to sabe her before she fell . But as it turns out it was a good thang dat Aggie used her Preparatiums H and kept her PoliGrips on dat rides car safety chain cuz she got dowm to the groumd safetlys when da ride spun aroumds and her feets could touch da groumds. "FHEWS !" Aggie said as she wiped da sweats off her brows, " Dat was a close one dere. Where we go next ?" "Oooooo Ooooo I wanna rides da Frogs Aggie !", SunRays couldn't helps himself. He lubbs at eats frog legs. So the group went ober deres and some got on it Den it was ober to da DragonSnake ride Oh My all da funs dey was habing at da Meets and using dere p.e.n.i.s.'s ! When dey was up in da air on the dragons back Matts© saw a house he just had to check out when they got off the ride. He didn't know how but was comvinced it had his shoe-lubbin Babe insides so he went to see When his wife didn't answer the door the gang all continued their way. Turts found a place to play in da Hot tub wiff all da little duckies It was called da Floatin Duck and was bery relaxing on his tired old shell. He stayed there while Aggie and CJ hopped a ride Afta dey was dun Turt waltzed ober to what was posta be a Happy Slide. He said,"Don't look like much but I'll put my dime in dere and makes a wish anyways." Turt started da Slide Turns out he was HAPPY after alls ! Mean whiles Yimmey took Maxi and Threns down DA mine shafts. Yimmey drobe dat ole bucket at top speeds she sure did by golleys. The group was getting pretty warm rite abouts den so they wents dowm da water slide to cool off. It was famtastic and rejubinated them all. Aggie conned some to go on da Banana Ride wiff her next while Turts played Cowboy before they went to da Bee Rides where Turt's sang agaims The group all took a short break at da tables and den decided one last ride before they played some games and won some prizes. So they went ober and climbed aboard the SeaDragon rides. It was enough to make the whole group sea sicks ! So dey gathered together and decided to win some prizes at da game booths next. After shakin Turts up wiff the swaying ub da SeaDragon rides he went straight fer the Hammer Game He let out some sea gases frum his bottom and thought the sound ub da hammer would desguise it. But afta we all coughed and gagged he knew it didn't werk Buts he hit a home runs wiff his hammer pounding and got a prize like no other ! He wons some Bootifuls Exotic Precious Gem Stone Quality Plastic Key Chains in da shapes ub Dolphins ! Turts was bery Happys with his win. Next Aggie foumd da Kissing Booth. WIN PRIZES fer DA BESTEST KISS HERE ! Aggie went ober dere and layed a good one on da guy. She was da bestest smoocher all day and won a supa Nana ! Next Yimmey foumd a Candy Booth which she won a stuffy fer guessing how mamy Candies was in da jar. She a good guesser ! Den Keelala went to da Catch-a-Fishy booth and scooped up a GoldFishy out ub da water and wons 3 Elephants toys ! She wanted to eat da fish but we told her NO !!!!!!! Next da Sharp Shoota CJ went up and popped da corks off so quick she wons a whole barnyards ub aminals to take home ! SunRays went in da next booth to CJ and Spun TO WIN !! He spun so FAST dat da wheels almost came off ! He choosed da Duck Balloom cuz it was yellow like him. Psyche went ober to spy wiff her eye at da Alien Booth dey was so freaked out she only had one eyeballs dat dey just gabed her da prize and told her not to come any closer ! Matts© was throwin darts at da ballooms and popped alots ub dem ! He got the biggest prize dey had dere. His bery own JackHamma with a Chairmans Meow GolfBalls stuck on its ! He was thrilled to deaths ! Maxi tried to wins a Beer but the cowgirly at dat game said no ways Hozeayes ! And gibbed him a Blue Ball Python Snakes instead. Stoneys figgard he would go back to da 60's and play wiff Tripping up all da little Troll Peoples. He had a great time pushing da little Trolls Ober and Trippin dem up. He wons a Minioms fer his Prize dere. And Threns...welp, being a mom ub small children she wasn't abouts to play any games. She went right into da game climbed ober and took her prize ! And Tinkerbells was pretty smarts at da game she chose. She went rights fer da Toilet Paper Drops ! She knew she could just fly rite ober dat and makes a Hole in Ones ! Tinkers won a pinyatta fer her expertise in toilet pappa disposables. So now it was getting lates and we all had to gets Keelala home before she turmed into a punkin. The group gathered up all dere prizes and hopped back on dere bikes. "Let's Blow Dis PopCorm Stand Peoples !!", Aggie said and dey all drobe off Happy as Cam Bees wiff dere prizes ans Smiles

The End