AGGIES Stories
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: AGGIES Stories

Forum Supplier Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran

Thumbs up AGGIES Stories

OK here are all Aggies stories on one page...enjoy and save the link for future reference LOL

Stories By Aggie!
    AG51, bully mom and Psyche like this.

Ascended To A Higher Plane ECF Veteran AG51's Avatar

Oh My Werds I betta makes sum more and fill dis thread up

They call me 'Tibs" Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yeah_its_me View Post
    OK here are all Aggies stories on one page...enjoy and save the link for future reference LOL

Stories By Aggie!

Quote Originally Posted by tiburonfirst View Post

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I was about to copy and paste one of my all-timey favorite stories by Aniter, but almost all of the pics are goned.
    Last edited by VapingTurtle; 08-21-2013 at 10:20 PM.
    AG51 and tiburonfirst like this.
    Take a walk with a turtle, and behold the world in pause.

( Here ya go Turt, I fixed that story pics for you. This was an old story and my photobuckets got ruined since then )

~ Da Scandals Postage Stamp ~
    By
    Aggie

Readys fer a storys ?

Okay den, I'll go inta my libraries n find the correct journal fer dis tonites

Ahhh, here we go How da Scandals Postage Stamp Happened dis is a story of when da monkeymomma went ta visit her friend Turtles n dis happened

mind you neither da monkey or da turt gained profits frum dis the gubmint tooks it ALL but they were okay bouts it cuz it kept the post office running so everyones could get their vaping supplies still Soooo...one day AG was just a hangin rounds n gots tired of bein by herself

so she decided to go to da beach n visit Vapin Turtle. She gots all dolled up in her bikinis

n sun shades den off she wents. she stopped fer a minutes fer a quickie tan so she look prettys fer her visit

and den jumped in

da cold oceans where Turt lives.

it was bery bootifuls down dere an she met a fish right off. He didn't know da directions ta Turts house so AG swam round to find its

makin friends with a lotsa underwater creatures as she went.

Thinkin she better take a few snapshots of da terrain so she'd know her ways back her crabs started sayin..."Oooooo Ooooooo Take Mine Take Mines !"

so she did can ya belieb dat ?

Oh...Sorrys dere So anyways, Ag swam some more and found a sheeps

da sheeps didn't know where Turt lived either cuz he said he dunno why he was in da ocean anyways n thought it was cuz he ate sum of them mushrooms he said go ask dat guy and pointed his head ova dere → so AG swams more dat way then da cow didn't know cuz he was messed up

pretty badly on sum laced algae kinda stuff so da clam told her to go da other ways

amongst all dis commotions Turtle heard thru the seaweed vine that AG had come to visit. So he swam to find her

Ohhh what a Bootifull sight it was fer AG to be saved by Turtle ! The little clamgirl had given Ag some magic Mermaid dust she had left over from dat Ariel Mermaid Movie and AG sprinkled some on

Turtle swam wiff his new Merminated Friend Ag and they had a wunderfuls time when all of a sudden flash bulbs blew every wheres and they see da Octopuss takin pictures of them !!

Yeah ! It was right dere on his video undercuber suba cam !! So Turts said SWIM NITA SWIM LIKE A BANCHIES !! GET BACK TO YA TREE MOMMA !!

so Ag swam like da dickens was comin outta her right past dat Jock Quisto guy

filmin fer National Geographics !

she found anutter scuba diber and swam wiff him fer a bits den this big shark came outta no place and snatched da guy up !! like dis

so Ag was so skeered she thought she'd have ta escapes and stuck herself inta a bottle

n floats ashore like a love message. she floated n floated til she gots to da islands when she finallys broke free

she could see dis wuzn't goods n made a sos

den a man on a sailboats seen it n picked her up

den Ag couldn't helps it and had gas so da guy threw her outs in da water wiff a cement shoes

little did the guy know AG had a Crab n he bit da rope off
    with his fingers n AG floated to da top
    Help Help she said cuz she was tired a swimmin by then n da life guard seen her

Catch Dat he said n hurry it up cuz deres a shark comin fer you a**

so AG caughts it
    n when she finallys made it to shore she was bushed
    n too tired ta fights it when the bratty small peoples covered her up in sand
    like a human-monkey castles so she went home and the Turt called her n told her to watch da news Their picture was on its
    and it said da gubmints was sellin them it shocked AG so much she went n mowed da lawn

yup, it happened like dat I guess, I dunno I had just ate some mushrooms myself

The End
    Last edited by AG51; 08-21-2013 at 09:03 PM.

Forum Supplier Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran

ARE Ya DONE YET?

I will add the story below to your page when I get a chance so it will never be lost again HUGS
    Last edited by Yeah_its_me; 08-23-2013 at 05:58 PM.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I am so happy happy to have found Aggie's stories. I have missed them so much. Now I can buy lots o popcorn and spend the weekend here at the story page.

Looks like business is good for you Yimmie and I'm not surprised in the least!!!

Love and hugs to all my old friends.

Just doing a drive through.
    AG51 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bully mom View Post
    I am so happy happy to have found Aggie's stories. I have missed them so much. Now I can buy lots o popcorn and spend the weekend here at the story page.

Looks like business is good for you Yimmie and I'm not surprised in the least!!!

Love and hugs to all my old friends.

Just doing a drive through.
    Hi Miss Prada !!!!!!!!!
    My dear friend ! How have you been ??? I'm werking on a new story right now as a matter of fact. It's a long difficult one so I'm not sure when it'll be up. But please come back when it is here to laugh with me

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Oh sweetie, how I have missed you!!!!! Haven't been posting much but I will be sure to come and see you!!!

So glad you kept our picture. Wubs you little monkey woman!!!! You to Yimmie!!!!!
    AG51 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast