Forum GAME: No Prizes just idle fun - THIS OR THAT - Page 10
Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 394
Like Tree353Likes

Thread: Forum GAME: No Prizes just idle fun - THIS OR THAT

  1. #91
    Ascended To A Higher Plane ECF Veteran AG51's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Dat Way →
    Posts
    55,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeah_its_me View Post
    Read it in the newspaper or read it online?
    I mostly look at da pictures

    soup or salad ?
    Yeah_its_me likes this.

  2. #92
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Stoneface's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    8,691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AG51 View Post
    I mostly look at da pictures

    soup or salad ?
    Soup!! (Lentil or Split Pea or Minestrone , especially now that it's colder outside)

    Crayons or Markers??


  3. #93
    Ascended To A Higher Plane ECF Veteran AG51's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Dat Way →
    Posts
    55,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoneface View Post
    Soup!! (Lentil or Split Pea or Minestrone , especially now that it's colder outside)

    Crayons or Markers??
    crayons please I like to peel da paper off dem

    sidewalk in da city or dirt path in the country ?
    Stoneface likes this.

  4. #94
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Stoneface's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    8,691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AG51 View Post
    crayons please I like to peel da paper off dem

    sidewalk in da city or dirt path in the country ?
    When I'm in the city, I would like a dirt path in the country. When I'm in the country, I want a sidewalk in the city. The real exception to that is going to Times Square on a big holiday, when it's usually pretty empty. It's eerie and impressive all at the same time. I'm not so sure I can make up my mind on this one, can you tell??


    In honor of Halloween....candy corn or caramel apples??


  5. #95
    Forum Supplier Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran
    Yeah_its_me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    CT USA
    Posts
    9,343

    Default

    Soooooooooooooooooo STONEY how does it feel to have killed the game!




    Quote Originally Posted by Stoneface View Post
    When I'm in the city, I would like a dirt path in the country. When I'm in the country, I want a sidewalk in the city. The real exception to that is going to Times Square on a big holiday, when it's usually pretty empty. It's eerie and impressive all at the same time. I'm not so sure I can make up my mind on this one, can you tell??


    In honor of Halloween....candy corn or caramel apples??
    Stoneface likes this.

  6. #96
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Stoneface's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    8,691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeah_its_me View Post
    Soooooooooooooooooo STONEY how does it feel to have killed the game!





    Yeah_its_me likes this.


  7. #97
    Ultra Member ECF Veteran matt.e.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    SLO, CA
    Posts
    2,817

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoneface View Post

    In honor of Halloween....candy corn or caramel apples??
    Caramel apples because they are good for you


    In honor of this winter, rain or snow?


    ~~~~~~~~
    Yeah_its_me and Stoneface like this.


    Don't read my blog! http://thenotgoodwriter.blogspot.com/ It's stupid!

  8. #98
    Ultra Member ECF Veteran matt.e.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    SLO, CA
    Posts
    2,817

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoneface View Post




    I'm givin' it a little CPR!



    ~~~~~~~~
    Yeah_its_me and Stoneface like this.


    Don't read my blog! http://thenotgoodwriter.blogspot.com/ It's stupid!

  9. #99
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Stoneface's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    8,691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by matt.e. View Post
    Caramel apples because they are good for you

    In honor of this winter, rain or snow?

    ~~~~~~~~
    If this were any other winter, I would've said "snow." However, this winter I have to say "rain."

    Noise or quiet??
    Quote Originally Posted by matt.e. View Post
    I'm givin' it a little CPR!

    ~~~~~~~~
    Thanks...I hope that means I'm no longer a thread killer


  10. #100
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    ~Sue~Feb2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,092

    Default

    tip toes into the room....looks around....hmmm....nobody home...I'll answer the last post anyway.....

    Quiet... because there's already too much noise in my head

    Hi everyone! I think I'm new around here but it looks like my kinda place

    Spring or Summer?
    Stoneface likes this.

    Vaping since Feb. 2012, avoiding approx. 30-35 cigs a day. Everything I tried prior to finding e-cigs failed! Write to your Senators and Representatives, the CDC and the FDA. Tell your e-cig story to them and to CASAA too and let our voices be heard!

Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Bookmarks