Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Has anyone ordered from Myvaporstore.com?

Full Member ECF Veteran

I already received a shipping notice!! Ordered less than an hour ago.
    __________________________________________________ _________

Senior Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up!! No issues with any orders from him.

Ordered a 901, Hawaii Punch, MB, and Menthol. Wasn't crazy about the punch, but the other liquids were spot on and the service was great. I've already ordered 3 more 901 attys and they were shipped same day.

Super Member ECF Veteran

MVS is top notch. Their Liquids are A+!! Good Stuff!!!

V-V
    Blog Entries

Great service, I've been VERY happy with them.

Unregistered Supplier Registered Reviewer/Blogger
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

are their 801's REAL 801s or RNs? i'm just wondering if their carts will fit my 801 , the carts from puresmoker are RN and are to big

V-V
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GrimmGreen View Post
    are their 801's REAL 801s or RNs? i'm just wondering if their carts will fit my 801 , the carts from puresmoker are RN and are to big
    Uhm..I'm not sure what the difference are. I could take a pic of my 801 cartridges for you?

Blog Entries

i orderd alot of product last wed, got it today!!!!! everything in exceolent condition the mocha juice is great i put in another order today and already got the confirmation that its being processed. very fast service

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GrimmGreen View Post
    They are the real ones, I emailed and asked...

I love their RY4 too...creme bruelle and mocha, all great. Only dislike was the hawaii punch. I ordered more in the bigger bottles

As for when the shopping addiction ends, when someone finds out, let me know! I have a few 901's and many 801's and just bought a lady pipe...I can't control myself

Super Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Hello. I ordered a DS801 penstyle from them as well as spare parts and usb passthrough and I received it this morning (right in the nick of time). It is my first e-cig (I ordered the DS901 from eastmall way before but that's en route tomorrow to my job).

I was thoroughly happy with the service and how everything works. The liquids are GREAT (got the Ry and the 555 medium strength). It was a good thing that the pen kit came with some assorted pre-filled carts because I realized that I should've probably gotten high density liquids (the filled carts were perfectly intact and nothing dried out) to match my analog habit.

I highly recommend them for folks like myself in New York or in the tri-state area. You will get your stuff way quicker than from other places which seems to be constantly sold out. I kept checking myvaporstore often because initially they were sold out on some stuff I wanted but was pleasantly surprised at how quickly they restocked which led me to order my 801 pen kit finally.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast