Has anyone ordered from Myvaporstore.com? - Page 6
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Has anyone ordered from Myvaporstore.com?

Yes i've ordered from myvaporstore store about 4 times and every time i get great fast shipping. And there products are great and if you have a problem he will replace it if it's within the warrenty time. Trust me he will replace it.... I had a problem with my usb PT.. He told me to send it back and he'll replace it. And it took a total of 4 days to get my new passthru. He's has great customer service and he replies back to your e-mails same day. I recommend buyin here. I will be a long time customer. Because i know if i have a problem he will back his product... Great Job Jon and thank you for your excellent service..... 5 Stars...

What can I say: I make an order, it get's shipped the same day. Every item I've bought works. The prices are fair, the shipping is almost free and MVS actually has stuff I want in stock.

I like quiet, tightly-run businesses like this one. As long as MVS keeps doing what it's doing, it will always get my money.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Bigbuyer's Avatar

Many times.
    Fast shipping. Good pricing. They ship from New York, so New Jersey takes only a day or so to get delivered.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by RIAFlight25 View Post
    Hey all Ive been wanting a penstyle for some time now. As I am a flight attendant and work long overseas flights, topping up my 901 carts all the time is making me crazy!!!

Im really diggin the metallic blue pen on their site, and was wondering if anyone has ordered their hardware or liquid and what do you think??

thanks
    I was wondering the same thing ... have not seen any activity from that group in the past 30 days or so and no update on their facebook page since March, 2010 - I would like to order but not sure if they're up and running
    Last edited by proudlion; 06-13-2010 at 08:37 PM. Reason: add a statement

Senior Member ECF Veteran

They have been accepting friends request on facebook, they are a great company. Their atomizers have been performing great after 2 1/2 months now, and no problems with my 510's, PCC or passthru. There juices are good, I just am waiting for them to get a wider variety. I live in Idaho, and it takes 2 days to get here with Priority mail.

ECF Veteran

EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY. I don't know what they do to the e-juice, but nothing else compares, great flavor

I just ordered the LR 901 atty's to see what high voltage vaping would be like without going the whole nine yards and I am loving it! They didn't give me a choice on color (only red) but I gotta say I am pleased so far with the low resistance, regular, and the high voltage atty's I received.

@ Badfish20 - "We dont know if e-cigs will kill you yet, so they are banned, we know cigarettes will kill you, so enjoy" I LOVE this one. The only time I have coughing and phlem problems are when I run out of e-juice and smoke an analog.
    Last edited by Phorqued; 07-03-2010 at 03:14 AM.

ECF Veteran

Thank you all for your feedback!

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

MVS is a good store and i recommend them, i have always had fast response from them and never had any issues. fast shipping. great selection and i love their ce3's on my ego-t and my remote mod.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

My first time was last week. Love the prices, love the super quick shipping. I am now a MVS customer.
    aasupplyny and Haploe like this.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast