It may have been a small order...

Thread: It may have been a small order...

Full Member Verified Member ClasslessKing's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default It may have been a small order...

But MyVaporStore definitely handled it like it was a 100+ order. I ordered on Friday, it shipped same day, and I got it last night. I purchased the following:

1x Black Tea (11mg strength, 10mL bottle)
    1x Kanger airflow valve

This was by no means a big, giant order, yet they included a nice sticker and a bottle opener with it and were fast and courteous. I'm definitely a customer with MyVaporStore now. Thanks again folks!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by ClasslessKing View Post
    But MyVaporStore definitely handled it like it was a 100+ order. I ordered on Friday, it shipped same day, and I got it last night. I purchased the following:

1x Black Tea (11mg strength, 10mL bottle)
    1x Kanger airflow valve

This was by no means a big, giant order, yet they included a nice sticker and a bottle opener with it and were fast and courteous. I'm definitely a customer with MyVaporStore now. Thanks again folks!
    I put in an order yesterday for less than $50 and I received the package the VERY NEXT DAY. I never thought the day would come that I would receive a package the very next day....

Wish I had a similar experience. They sent me an already OPEN LEAKING container of liquid. Thats no accident. How could they not catch that. But wait, it gets worse. I send multiple emails to them and I dont even get a response, let alone an offer to fix it. NEVER AGAIN for me and LET THE BUYER BEWARE!