Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Keack

Thread: new vape shop open in omaha

Default new vape shop open in omaha

I am not affiliated with this shop but 402 Vape just opened @ 8515 park drive in ralston. Opened their doors June 3rd. As of now they have a limited number of juices and products. Stopped by today after work, the owners are very nice.

ECF Guru ECF Veteran hawkizefan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Keack View Post
    I am not affiliated with this shop but 402 Vape just opened @ 8515 park drive in ralston. Opened their doors June 3rd. As of now they have a limited number of juices and products. Stopped by today after work, the owners are very nice.
    I think I saw you in another thread today?????
    Thanks for the heads up Keack. I live in Papillion....maybe 10 minutes at most from there. Thought I might take the long way to work tomorrow and scout their location.

Glad you came by. Stop in the main thread (part 3) and say hi sometime. Not a lot of peeps....but good peeps.

Yeah that was me, i followed the suggestion of coming here from that thread

Yeah that was me, i followed the suggestion of coming here from that thread
    Glad you did. Kinda quiet in here tonight but who knows....3 or 4 of us hang here quite a bit and some others pop in periodically.
    Like I said....part 3 is where we normally hang, blow off steam, get stupid and sometimes we vape talk. Come by and hang a while.

You're local I'm assuming and maybe from the Ralston area?

I am in bellevue, but work across the street from ralston on 72nd street. Was happy to drive 2 minutes to get what i need instead of 15-20 minutes
    hawkizefan likes this.

I am in bellevue, but work across the street from ralston on 72nd street. Was happy to drive 2 minutes to get what i need instead of 15-20 minutes
    Sweet. What have they got to offer? Basic stuff or a variety?

They have a variety of things, limited juices tho, he makes all of them so he plans to have more soon.

They have a variety of things, limited juices tho, he makes all of them so he plans to have more soon.
    Cool. I DIY so not interested in juice...just gear.
    Maybe I'll get the time on my way home from work to check it out.

Full Member Verified Member MustangMatt's Avatar

Go talk to the guys at Husker E-Cig! Super cool dudes! Pretty far northwest but service and prices are great. And they carry Halo juices! Haven't had good experiences at Plumes the last few times I was in there. Looked down at me for the equipment I have, only because it's stuff they don't carry. Chris over at 402 is a cool dude though!!

Quote Originally Posted by MustangMatt View Post
    Go talk to the guys at Husker E-Cig! Super cool dudes! Pretty far northwest but service and prices are great. And they carry Halo juices! Haven't had good experiences at Plumes the last few times I was in there. Looked down at me for the equipment I have, only because it's stuff they don't carry. Chris over at 402 is a cool dude though!!
    Agree about Chris and his wife. good folk and if he does all he's planning to do it should be a good shop.
    Haven't hit Husker yet but plan to soon. Another shop going to open in a week or so and the guys that are doing it are top notch.