Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Randy's E-cig?

Blog Entries

Question Randy's E-cig?

Has anyone ever heard of a Randy's? A local smoke shop carrys them and im curious if they are any good at all and worth the buy but to be honest ive never even heard of them...

2. Advertisement
    Blog Entries

i found a picture and it looks like this, found some info in another thread but seemed they were talking about another model

4. Advertisement

Never heard of them. Some of the ecigs found in local venues turn out to be overpriced and cheaply made. Glad to see you're at least doing some research before purchasing those.

Sing a song of couches, a pocket full of sighs, four and twenty huge grins baked into a pie - Deejman2k
    ~ Honey, in my book your name is spelled... O... M... G...!! ~

Blog Entries

it kind of sucks they wouldnt let me try it out or anything before buying. . . but i do know the are not cartomizers

My daughter sells the e Randy's at her store and was telling me about the tonight I am trying to find more info on them. She says they sell a lot and that the customers say that they have cut back or have quit smoking. She told me not to buy the expensive one's the one my daughter sells has two cigarette a wall charger, care charger, and a usb cable, all for charging the cigarette

Full Member ECF Veteran

Sounds like a fairly standard starter kit. Shouldn't be more than $50-$70 for all of that (should be on the lower end, honestly).

Full Member ECF Veteran Randybu80's Avatar

ugh, to tell you the truth I know nothing about this brand/manufacturer but here is my experience... I've spent well over $200 trying to do it the cheaper way (funny how that worked for me) every thing from the brand 7-11 has to my local liquor store and smoke shop. I stopped searching when i found the 510 its the only way to go, i plan on getting a riva soon but its still the same idea just more bad .... i hate to bad mouth any pv but really, stick with the tried and true you will be glad you did and your over all experience will be better

Super Member ECF Veteran oettinger's Avatar

Guarantee it is not of good quality, or as inexpensive as buying a 510 from Cignot. Truthfully, MANY of the kits they sell at smoke shops and gas stations can be purchased on Chinese bigbox websites for less than $15.00

Cignot your Midwest Electronic Cigarette store.

I would not buy from ANY vendor that as not registered here.

Super Member ECF Veteran oettinger's Avatar

ok, it is a rebranded Healty-cig. I found the information on another forum. Probably the same place you go the picture from.

Just to give you an idea of the value of the kit in questioned. At least the one in the picture, which is indeed what is being talked about in the thread. They are $10.20 with free shipping from Deal Extreme.

DealExtreme: $10.20 Electronic Cigarettes with Chargers and 10-Refills Set (110V~240V AC)

PS I found them for sale on a website. The exact "randy's" e-cigarette with a "discount" price of $69.99

PV Master ECF Veteran

It looks like the Smoking Everywhere model I bought before I found this forum and got myself an edumacation on these here newfangled e-cigs. The SE was a RN 4081 and I quickly moved on to a better unit. It did, however, get me off the analogs so it wasn't a total waste.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast