Are Cartomizers interchangeable with other ecigs

Thread: Are Cartomizers interchangeable with other ecigs

Senior Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Default Are Cartomizers interchangeable with other ecigs

I have a NJOY NPRO DUO and was wondering could I buy cartomizers from other ecigs manufacturers that would work on my NJOY.

Thanks

Paul Clay

ECF Guru (Fusionman) Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I don't know about npro but I use 3 different kinds of cartos with my Buzz and other mods by using adapters. I have put every kind of cart and carto made on them with adapters.

To handle yourself, use your head; To handle others, use your heart.

My 0^10 = Nothing at All* ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

The NJOY NPro is one of the few cartomizer e-cig that there is a very limited amount of cartomizers that fit it.

A Npro battery has the same threads as a:

DSE103
    RN4081
    Smokestik

Unfortunately, the White Unicorn is easier to find that a Adapter to fit your batteries.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran quasimod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by zoiDman View Post
    [...] Unfortunately, the White Unicorn is easier to find that a Adapter to fit your batteries.
    Haha, zoiDman should know... searching for info, I found his first post here at ECF. He was asking the same question.

You can probably refill the ones you have with other vendor's juice several times, I would provide links but I'm doing this with my phone and it's harder... maybe someone else can help with some links to cartomizer refill videos?

The older version of the NPro was my first e-cig, I bought it in a truck stop. Juice was pretty bad, if it's still the same then you can do a lot better if you read this forum. Don't be shy, ask lots of questions, and read the sticky posts (they are full of good info).

Don't worry about ulterior motives in the New Members section, either. E-cig sellers are not allowed to post comments there. If they do, they are banned. We may occasionally give bad advice, but it's well-intended, and we're not trying to sell you anything.

Welcome to ECF!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran AlexTM's Avatar

Heaven Gifts has adapters for the 4081. And there are cartos on the market natively for the 4081, too.

Vote in the polls, vapers, we need numbers!

Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by quasimod View Post
    Haha, zoiDman should know... searching for info, I found his first post here at ECF. He was asking the same question.
    Yea, that was the way I found the ECF. Searching the web for a RN408 adapter.

I kept seeing this forum pop up in my Google results so I thought I would give it a try. About 200 e-Cig websites views and 972 posts on the ECF latter, I still havenít found one.

RN4081 Battery to Joye 510 Adapter?

RN4081 / DSE103 Blank Cartomizers ???

RN4081 / DSE103 Battery to Joye 510 Atty?

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...0-adapter.html

I have been in contact with Jeffery at wordup and he thought he might have a line on some but it doesnít sound promising. Canít blame him much. He canít order 5 thousand adapters just to sell a few here and there.

One day Iíll find one and my Long, Spiritual Search will be over. Iíll post the link to it in 48 point Red Letters.

Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by AlexTM View Post
    Heaven Gifts has adapters for the 4081. And there are cartos on the market natively for the 4081, too.
    Thanks AlexTM

I can find 510 Battery -> RN4081 but I want to go RN4081 Battery -> 510

I have tried about all of the native cartos for the RN4081 and was not impressed. I know your thoughts on cartos and If I had never tried a 510 cartos and only the RN4081 ones, I would have the same opinion as you do. They are not very good.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran AlexTM's Avatar

IIRC, the 4081 were those fairly new ones which allegedly don't burn, or burn less. I even tried one of them, briefly (couldn't stand the liquid, not a carto problem) and I liked it better than the KR8, it didn't get quite so hot so fast. Still not quite my PV
    And I haven't had any 510s so far - both types burn. And I can't get the E2 here withouth buying bulk and paying a fortune for shipping, so checking out those will have to wait, too.

Vote in the polls, vapers, we need numbers!

Hmm perhaps we can start pooling some knowledge and make a list somewhere that cannot be replied to instead of having to do a ton of searching, just factuall things like what parts go with other parts and who carries them, not opinion based things.

I would be willing to head this up since I suggested it but that will have to wait a bit until I can get out of this forum most likely.