Strongest e cig
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Strongest e cig

Default Strongest e cig

Hello, I've been smoking cigarettes for about 8 years now and I've always smoked Parliament Full Flavor which I consider strong. I was just wondering for a starter what brand of e cig I should buy and what would be the strongest e liquid as well. I'm a newb at this but I figured e cigs would be a good way to get myself off tobacco cigarettes.

Most people will recommend a Joye 510 or KR 808 for a beginner. The problem is you have to recharge the batteries every couple of hours. I started with a Joye eGo, which is the same thing as a 510 but has a much bigger battery (it's not shaped like a real cigarette) that lasts about 7 hours.

I smoked 2 packs/day for about 28 years, and I've been using 24 mg nicotine juice. It works well for me. I think you can get e-juice at 36 mg if you think you need it.

Please don't be too ambitious. I still smoke cigarettes, but I've cut back by half. If your goal is to quit smoking entirely, give it some time or e-cigs may fail you. Don't count the number of cigarettes you smoke, count the cigarettes you don't smoke. Leave your cigarettes in the car so they'll be less accessible, but available when you need them.

Good Luck!

PV Master ECF Veteran

Hi johnny. It would be the juice that would be "strong". I'd suggest an eGo or Riva kit for a good quality starter. I have a Riva. You can check it out here Riva Kit
    They're on sale right now so this is a really good time to be looking for one.
    I would order some high nicotine juice (36mg?) and a doubler(juice with no nic) of the same flavor so you can adjust it down to what works for you.
    People rave about this supplier for juice. Tasty Vapor

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran muttSRT's Avatar

Ego is a great choice for a beginner. Lots of battery life, uses the popular 510 set-up or can be adapted to use 808 cartos for about $3.

As far as nic level goes, I wouldnt go too high. 30mg or lower. I smoked 3 PAD, Marlboro Reds, for 26 years. I started with a 26mg mix and have cut it to 18mg. I seriously doubt you will need it any higher than that.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Hello mate, and welcome!...

36 MG will kill your throat... dont try to be a hero... its really unsmokable..

go for 18 - 24 (may also be strong.. - parliament isn't a strong cigarette)

good luck!

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by tector View Post
    Hello mate, and welcome!...

36 MG will kill your throat... dont try to be a hero... its really unsmokable..

go for 18 - 24 (may also be strong.. - parliament isn't a strong cigarette)

good luck!
    The full flavor ones are a STRONG cigarette here in the United States. They have nothing on the Cohiba, Gauloises, or the Players, but for here, they are VERY strong.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

From reading about the experiences of so many, I think the only rule is... there is no rule. Some people can (and need to) chain-vape 36mg all day and night. Unlike tector, I love the throat and lung sensation of high-nic, but reserve it for early morning vaping, and drop down to 12 or even 8 for the rest of the day or I'll start feeling a bit ill. (Compared to many here, I was only a heavy-ish smoker, like 1.5ppd Marlboro full-flavor or Mediums at peak, for around 40 years.) But as you can see from mutt's posting, heavy smoking doesn't always indicate high-nic vaping.

What I suggest is that you get your nic level figured out even before you experiment a whole lot with flavors. Anything you buy, buy several nic levels of it, including 0mg. Get a pipette or graduated cylinder and empty bottles to mix down to the level that works for you. (e.g., 2 parts 36mg to 1 part 0mg = 24mg). That way, the 36mg won't go to waste if it's more nicotine than agrees with you. There's just no predicting...

I agree with what everybody has said about models. Can't go you wrong with a 510, and the Ego is the same thing with dramatically more battery life and, I think, a bit more warmth and oomph.

Happy vaping!

By the way, you don't have to use the word "analogs."

I agree. It is the juice you choose, more than the PV. Shop around a bit to find the right juice. You might find that vaping a tobacco flavor will help you to more easily transition to vaping and finally giving up the analogs.

You figured out the eCig! your probably going to quit smoking real cigs (if you havent already) without knowing it, and who knew it could of been that easy!

As far as tobacco flavors, I get mine from tastyvapor.us

happy vaping!

get marlboro flavor

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast