Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Menthol e juice

Default Menthol e juice

HELP! I can't find a menthol e juice that tastes good. In fact they all taste pretty bad. I've tried the simple "menthol" from ecigxpress (Just bad, not awful) the tobacco menthol from ecigxpress (absolutely awful) and now Salem e liquid from freedom smokes (mostly awful). Has anyone found a good menthol e juice? I used to smoke Marlboro menthol lights and that's what I'm looking for. I want a good cool hit of menthol without it tasting like a burning cardboard box. I'm using an Ego with Joy 510 atty and cart.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Simply try Tasty Vapor. Some of the best juice out there.
    There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line...

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran debb's Avatar
    Blog Entries

My fav.menthol so far is Virginia Menthol from VaporBomb....

BTW...that's what I used to smoke...
    Last edited by debb; 08-31-2010 at 12:31 AM. Reason: added

ECF Veteran

I was a menthol smoker for almost 20 years. From my experience with Menthol Ejuice I can tell you that most the juices claiming to be menthol are nasty. The only Menthol Ejuice I have found that I liked is from Johnson Creek. There Arctic Mint. It is actually my fav so far. Its not that over powering menthol flavor. In fact its more like a mint flavor with a light tobacco base. Its very mellow and delicious. I would not recommend it if your just getting into vaping because it is so delicious that you might want to have a analog afterwards. For me it was like a delicious desert and after desert I always need a analog. I am currently waiting on my second order of the stuff for my wife and I picked up the Tennessee cured.

Customer Reviews Of Arctic Menthol
    Love It Love It Love It
    Jul 21, 2009 | By Mildred Barrentine

I just received my first bottle of Johnson Creek Smoke Juice and now I am here ordering 2 other flavors. Oh My God, this stuff is great. Thank You Thank You Thank You.

Excellent Improvement!
    Jul 23, 2009 | By D. Midian Niles

A very good menthol feeling overall the best for the price

Good stuff!
    Aug 17, 2009 | By James

Tastes a lot better than the others I've tried and has a better price tag. I'm sure I'll be ordering from here again

Decadent mint flavor
    Sep 1, 2009 | By Rachael

WOW, this juice is delicious. Seriously, it tastes like the mint in a York Peppermint Pattie!

Good, but needs something...
    Sep 11, 2009 | By Ben

The flavor of this menthol juice is pretty good, but I feel it's still missing that cooling effect that a real menthol cigarette has. Maybe the addition of some real menthol crystals or a tiny drop or two of real peppermint essential oil would do the trick.
    Last edited by Sandybeach40; 08-31-2010 at 12:42 AM.

Full Member ECF Veteran

I smoked Salem Lights and wanted something similar also. My advice to you would be quit looking for something that tastes like a menthol cigarette because I don't think you will find it. What you can find are menthols that taste better.

The first menthol I tried was Marblo Menthol from TheVaporPro. Since it was the first I thought it was pretty good and probably the best menthol I have found so far.

I tried New/Port from Freedomsmokes and I thought it tasted wierd for a menthol. I think it had some peppermint in it because I could detect a sort of pepper taste to it. Not bad but not like a menthol cigarette.

I got some menthol from Goodprophets and I think it was dekang juice but not sure (the bottle just said menthol). Pretty good and probably the second best menthol I have found. It is cool without being overpowering. Not to much tobacco flavor though so YMMV.

My latest is TastyVapors Tobacco Menthol. When I ordered it I asked for a medium to high menthol flavor. As it came I think the menthol is overpowering but I asked for a special mixture so I cannot fault TV for it. If I were to order it again I would probably just get it at the normal level. As for flavor though I like it.

I guess my point to you would be that taste is subjective and everyone will have a different take on any liquid. I have ordered some that others raved about and thought mehh. So you will just have to try different ones until you find one you can vape.

The last thing I will say is that in every one of the menthols I have tired, there was a bit of getting used to it. They all taste so different but after a day or two of using them I was able to continue use without thinking I didn't like them. So, even if you don't think you like something, set it aside for a few days and try it again, you might be surprised.

Moved On

Quote Originally Posted by Buffaloe View Post
    HELP! I can't find a menthol e juice that tastes good. In fact they all taste pretty bad. I've tried the simple "menthol" from ecigxpress (Just bad, not awful) the tobacco menthol from ecigxpress (absolutely awful) and now Salem e liquid from freedom smokes (mostly awful). Has anyone found a good menthol e juice? I used to smoke Marlboro menthol lights and that's what I'm looking for. I want a good cool hit of menthol without it tasting like a burning cardboard box. I'm using an Ego with Joy 510 atty and cart.
    Hey, do not worry! good news for you. i just bought some e juice from hellosmoke company(hellosmoke.com.cn), China 2 weeks ago. it tasts so excellent, good smelling, with prompt delivery and best service. the guys will help you to satisfy you better. Try some there.
    Last edited by youngdong; 08-31-2010 at 01:36 AM.

ECF Veteran

The above mentions the fact that sometimes a flavor takes some time to get used to. This is so true and it reminds me of analogs so much. Who truly liked the taste of there first analog. But we kept at it and for some strange reason fell in love with that taste. Why did we push ourselves to keep at it even when we couldn't have been addicted after just one.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Smilin Special Menthol from Vapor4Life is amazing

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran debb's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So true about tastes...I have had some I didn't like...and 3 days to a week later loved them.....

I want to try Smilen Menthol soon ...

ECF Veteran

I'd have to reccomend Halo's Torque 56 and add some of their MentholIce to it. It is fabulouse
    Current PVs in use: ITaste MVP w/Protank

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast