Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A E-Liquid Store in Kansas City, good in a pinch

Full Member ECF Veteran

Default A E-Liquid Store in Kansas City, good in a pinch

A friend of mine alerted me to a shop in Overland Park that sells e-liquid. It is at 83rd and Metcalf. The sign on the front of the store is for US Cellular and Criket but they have a wide selection of Juice, 401's and 902's.

I can't remember who their supplier was, but it wasn't one of the "Well Known" one's. And by well known, I mean vendors that have high ratings here. But, since I'm an impulse buyer and hadn't tried RY4 yet I picked up a bottle. It was okay, but it doesn't vape as well as other juices I have gotten from Halo, JOhnson Creek, Modern Vapor or Vabor Bomb. I just think it's slightly lower quality (and they are all at 24mg).

They run $10 for a 10ml bottle, so a little more than online. But in a pinch, if your order doesn't come in and your out of juice, it'll do.

Nice people run the store and as my wife pointed out... they sell everything from adult reading material to international calling cards.

Seriously, we need E-Liquid Bars!

2. Advertisement
    Full Member ECF Veteran

Agreed other than those safersmokesupply e-cigs they sell at RedX it's pretty much dry as a bone..

4. Advertisement
    Pav

Definitely checking this out next time I'm there. After getting some BBQ!
    Quote Originally Posted by garyinco View Post
    the OUTSIDE! forum - the island of misfit vapors.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I'm also from the Kansas City area and am a noobie to vaping. In a pinch, juices can also be found at both 7th Heaven locations (Blue Springs and South Troost) and at Summit Discount Liquors in Lee's Summit. Same price - $10/10ml with a good selection. They are through a local distributor @ vaperscorner.com.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Thanks for the heads up I'll be sure to check them out.I would have never thought to check out 7th heaven haven't been in a head shop since the 80's lol....

Full Member ECF Veteran

I just checked out 7th heavens website they have a printable coupon for 30% off any single item for the one on troost ave...

I will have to check out the juice at Summit Discount Liquors in Lee's Summit. I'll let you know what I get and how I like it.

cc2

double post, Android doesn't like postings
    Last edited by cc2; 09-08-2010 at 11:40 PM.

cc2

Nice to know there are some places in town. Probably hit the one in BS first, I'll see if they have anything more than juice, Dang its been along time since a trip to a head shop, before it was for a futon...

Is there a KC social group?

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Thanks for the info applecracker , I'm gonna head over there as soon as possible . I've been waiting for a local place forever !!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast