what e liquid is most like Marlboro reds regular?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: what e liquid is most like Marlboro reds regular?

Default what e liquid is most like Marlboro reds regular?

I'm new to this forum and have not yet purchased an e-cig. i just learned about these and am researching to find the best ecig and the liquid that tastes most like marlboro.

Does anyone know if it exists and where i can get it online? i'm totally new to this and would rather ask people here than trust the claims of companies online.

Moved On ECF Veteran

You ask the question that even the veterans cannot answer. The PERFECT tobacco taste. A lot of manufacturers, and vendors carry tobacco flavors. But when YOU vape them, its like looking at the cig counter at the local smoke shop..all those small varieties. ALL TOBACCO, but all so different. Same thing here. Almost too much selection, and what is marb reds to me, might be basic lights to you. Taste is truely subjective in this arena. Best I can say, is don't set your heart on "nothing but marlboro". There is an ABUNDANCE of flavors out there..and some darn good ones. If you like the food, you'll love the vape. And lets be real, If Martha Stuart HERSELF baked you a tobacco flavored cupcake, would you REALLY eat it?...of course not. We don't truly love tobacco, we just love that sweet juice called nicotine. I do vape me some tobacco flavors on occasion, but not often. If you stumble on a TRUE tobacco taste, be sure to post that review, and tell others. You will find some pretty darn close flavors though, so don't get discouraged by my post. But how do you produce the flavor of burning something, without burning it? Ill recommend freedomsmokesusa.com. Site isnt great, but its got great reviews, and youll find a lot of tobacco blends. They also carry starter kits. And welcome aboard. Stick around, have a vape

NCC
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Someone will soon come along with their opinion to answer your question. I haven't got one to offer.

I will say this ... if you get into vaping you will likely be surprised after a period of time to find that tasting like a Marlboro Red is not something that appeals to you. I know that sounds crazy (and you may be one of the exceptions). There are lots of people who still like tobacco flavored juice ... I hear them coming down the hall to answer you. LOL
    4.5 years smoke free!

Proud REOnaut Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I don't know...so no answer to your question, but I will say that nearly everyone starts out thinking they want to match their cigarettes exactly. But if you start vaping what you will most likely find is that you will end up loving something completely different. My first order was all tobacco flavors...I ordered from VaporBomb.com and they put in a little bottle of Blueberry with my all-tobacco order. Well.....that little bottle did it. I ended up loving it most and ordering lots more of it. I didn't really like any of the tobacco flavors....especially after my taste buds came back alive after 40 years! It's hard to describe it until you live it....but I'd be surprised if you didn't end up liking something like Cafe Mocha or Strawberry or Peanut Butter or Butter Rum. Given the price of cigs., this is definitely a viable alternative....and I totally consider it waaaaay better than smoking. Never thought I'd say that about anything....

One more thing....the juice is very important, but so is the PV. Do your research and don't buy some piece of junk. There are lots of threads on here that talk about the different hardware....make your first purchase count and you can really save some money in the long run.
    Last edited by JC Okie; 09-07-2010 at 05:23 AM.
    Using various REOs with various RM2s and LOVIN' it!

tdh

Many vendors sell flavors that they claim are close to Marlboro. It is my opinion that none of them really taste like an actual cigarette, though. Burning tar is kind of distinctive. There are several that taste like tobacco, and some that taste like very good tobacco, but they all take some getting used to, and nothing will be an exact match. I suggest trying some different tobacco flavors from different suppliers. You can probably find one that you like better than the real thing (I found several).

Super Member ECF Veteran oettinger's Avatar

E-juice that is tobacco flavored tastes more like raw tobacco, sort of like chew even more than snuff/dip.

You are from New Jersey, so I don't expect you have ever taken a big wad of Levi Garret, or Red Man chew, but it is similar to that.

No matter what people mix in it will not taste like something is burning. PLUS most of what you are smoking is not tobacco anyway, it is chemically treated filler that is more like paper made from tobacco shavings, unless you smoke $10.00 cigars or pipe tobacco.

Again, taste is VERY subjective, BUT I still like tobacco flavors. BUT I also used to like a chew or a dip.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Agreed with all that taste IS subjective....I too was on the hunt for my marlboro reds, been smoking them for 40 years (okay some menthols in between but tried and true to the red and white)....I did find Madvapes that had a 30ml of marb red juice and I find it to be the helpful piece of me dropping this 40 year nasty butt habit...LOL...I got the 24mg nic one...it's smooth.. BUT I also got smaller bottles to test...caramel creme, raspberry chocolate, kona mocha and my new favorite (that Madvapes tossed in) SPEARMINT...yeah, thought I wouldn't like the flavored ones, but I'm in love, you will test and vape and taste and find your own, have fun with it...everyone has their favorite vendors and I'm new so only tested one so far, but freedomsmokesusa seems to have a great following and I will be trying them too along with Ms. T's Bakery (yummies with no calories, could it be?)...

And I also agree with their remarks of RESEARCH for the model of your choice....it's confusing at 1st but you'll catch on (I live here now, come home, get my vape on and read)....my one piece of advice? Be sure to get a starter kit that has 2 atty's, 2 batts and a good charger (maybe 2 different kinds just in case) I bought a small starter kit thinking that I was 'testing' it but quickly had to order another and ended up spending more than if I got the full starter kit right off the bat......make sure you have either prefilled carts and get some blanks with caps and juice and some filler as well for the carts.

Welcome and enjoy ECF rocks and you'll find your way.....can't wait to see how you like it once you get yours....I LOVE it...best thing ever and telling ALL my smoking buddies about it....And the best part? I can vape laying on my couch on my laptop oh yeah and keep it on my nightstand and will take a few puffs at night...hee hee....

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran dshack's Avatar

If you're like me, you'll think you want tobacco for the first 2 weeks. Then you'll realize that the favors out there beat the taste of tobacco hands down!
    However, VaporFlow.com's classic tobacco is my favorite out of the 5 tobaccos I tried.
    AR - Classic Tobacco - VaporFlow

I have been vaping since 10/09 and have tried many "cigarette" flavors looking, particularly, for Marlboro Red. In all of this time, I have not found anything that comes close to the true taste of a full flavor analog cigarette. I have tried many varieties of Marlboro, Camel, 555, Hilton, RY4,RY3, Flu cured, etc. and have not found a single one that I would vape on a regular basis. The closest authentic tobacco taste tastes more like a cheap cigar or pipe tobacco. When you find the perfect full flavor analog cig e-liquid, or anything close for that matter, let me know...lol.

damn, this is all very discouraging! i dont want to search through all those flavors to find my perfect one. just got my ego, and i guess i still get that primer taste. nasty!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast