HELP-leaving town and need to find where to buy local e-juice, no time for mail order ??

Thread: HELP-leaving town and need to find where to buy local e-juice, no time for mail order ??

Default HELP-leaving town and need to find where to buy local e-juice, no time for mail order ??

I forgot to order e-juice for Vapor 510 manual and am leaving town tomorrow. I assumed I could go into local cigarette selling store and buy a bottle of juice, went to 2 with no luck. Any ideas where I can walk in and buy juice (Southern Ca) since there is no time for mail order. ???? Thanks for any suggestions.

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

maybe you can meet up with another member. Where are you traveling to? When are you leaving? I am in Nor Cal, so probably cannot help personally. I am sure someone will chime in with a retail outlet idea.

Moved On

best bet is check suppliers for the address's, is all I can think to do?

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Here is a list of vendors in CA with their cities listed VaporSearchUSA

This page has a list (some with phone numbers so you can call to verify first) http://www.eciginfosite.com/locally1.html

If you find one, and there isn't a phone number, you can always try to find more info on Google.
    Live in ARIZONA? Join Vaping in Phoenix Social Group forum on ECF! Monthly socials, local vendors and great people. Click HERE
    Also on FaceBook.

Unfortunate, we live in North Orange County but thanks for the good suggestion!

Full Member ECF Veteran Rudforce's Avatar

There's a walk-in shop in Riverside, VaporCig.com, near the Mission Inn.
    Seems like there's a place in Long Beach too, but for the life of me I can't find em in my bookmarks right now, and I'm on my way out the door.

Where are you going? Perhaps there will be a B&M store at your destination as well.
    Clever signature goes here

Thank you. We're going on a Mediterranean cruise from port of Rome to Venice.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Try Vapure... call them at 888-261-0026 to find out where you can go for liquid. They have stores that carry their product all over the place in CA and you can do a zipcode locator for them here Buy Local - Vapure Store Locator
    Live in ARIZONA? Join Vaping in Phoenix Social Group forum on ECF! Monthly socials, local vendors and great people. Click HERE
    Also on FaceBook.

Full Member ECF Veteran Rudforce's Avatar

Aha, found it. SmokePlantation.com is in Long Beach. I don't know if they do walk-ins or not, but there is a phone number on their About Us page.

VaporRenu.com is in Corona. Again, no idea about walk-ins. And there doesn't appear to be a phone number on the site either to find out quickly.
    Clever signature goes here

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Hellen A. Handbasket View Post
    Try Vapure... call them at 888-261-0026 to find out where you can go for liquid. They have stores that carry their product all over the place in CA and you can do a zipcode locator for them here Buy Local - Vapure Store Locator
    how is their liquid? i checked their locator and there is a supplier about 6 minutes from my work.