What's with all the Blinking!

Thread: What's with all the Blinking!

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Default What's with all the Blinking!

Finally got my Njoy Npro to work..and it did for 3 days. Now every time I take a drag it blinks. I know it's suppose to do that if you take too many "hits" in a short period of time but after the first drag? I take a puff...blink,blink,blink wait a few minutes take a puff, same thing. I read that these things have a "on,off " switch.. is mine stuck, will throwing it across the room help?

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Not that I haven't recommended reprogramming things with a large, heavy object before (read sledgehammer) but try blowing through the LED end of the battery to free the stuck switch, if that's the problem....

Not to insult you intellegence, but I am assuming the battery is fully charged?

If this doesn't work, you might have to use the warranty on the NJoy (that's why you paid premium, yes?)

OMG.. I think that worked!,I have NO idea why, but it worked. Thanks "Vicks" and how did you ever figure that out?

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Pretty much the same way you did - hardware problem, Noob - PLEASE HELP!!

This forum is great in helping all the new people save themselves from analogs.... Don't be afraid to ask a question here - we're all going through this together...

Welcome to the forum - hope you love vaping as much as I do!

Moved On

If you had any smoking liquid seep through the atomizer hole into the battery, it can gum up the switch. Vick's resolution is pretty much a basic first aid approach to a funky battery. NJOY blinking also can indicate you hit the pre-programmed cut-off of the battery. To prolong the life of an atomizer, most manufacturers program in a cut off of around 6-8 seconds at which time the battery stops sending current to the atomizer.

Thanks you, so far vaping is the only thing that seems to be working in getting me off analogs. I realized I need the ritual of smoking as much as I need the nicotine. I just wish I discovered this forum before I discovered the NJoys. I will be switching to one of the other e-cigs and just leaving these as a back up.

Moved On

NJOY products are not bad, just a bit overpriced. You can keep what you have and just order parts (i.e. batteries, atomizers, etc.) from other suppliers. Your batteries, charger and atomizer are fine. With the one year warranty offered by NJOY, keep getting warranty replacements while you store up a stash of cheaper replacements through one of the many forum suppliers.

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I give mine a good whacking to get them going sometimes, its great fun!!