Paypal Accepted Sites
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Paypal Accepted Sites

Unregistered Supplier

Thumbs up Paypal Accepted Sites

Yes, I know it's said to be against Paypal TOS for you to purchase e-cigs, juice, etc... but I have been fortunate to come across 3 fairly cheap sites that accept paypal and payment is VERY discrete.

If you know of ANY sites that sell e-juice, accept Paypal payments, and are a good price. Please post here as I'm interested in any new one's I can find. I will order from US and China.

Currenly I am already a buying member@

1. totallywicked-eliquid
    2. e-cig
    3. e-cigarette-mart (is having a 30mL for 9.96 sale with free shipping)
    Promotion - 30ml Original E-Juice E-Juice Free Shipping : Wholesale E-Cigarette - China Ruyan Wholesale - Discount Electronic Cigarette Wholesale From China

Any others would be appreciated!
    selkiepeople likes this.

Unregistered Supplier

still hoping for some posts with links... will check back later

Unregistered Supplier

hoping this bump will help me get some links today

Resident BOOMKIN!!! Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shan B View Post
    Yes, I know it's said to be against Paypal TOS for you to purchase e-cigs, juice, etc... but I have been fortunate to come across 3 fairly cheap sites that accept paypal and payment is VERY discrete.
    Maybe you need to be discreet, too?

McG
    Full Member ECF Veteran

Libery Flights

I ordered from them yesterday & paid via paypal
    selkiepeople likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Liberty-flights.com is a great site that accepts PayPal

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

EastMall
    GreenHouse One
    HealthCabin

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

It's gonna be very difficult for certain vendors to get past PP's policies just due to their site names. I used to sell products that were not considered "Kosher" by PP and found that if the site name had nothing to do with what I was selling, I was able to get transactions processed with no problem. I also had my webmeister group the items purchased to show on the transaction log as just "sitexxx.org purchase" --- hence no idea what was sold, just a site selling something.
    I understand it's risky especially for a high volume seller, but it did work. PayPal can be so dang arbitrary though..... all it takes is one customer to file a complaint, and the cat's out of the bag, the account if frozen and your money is lost. (hence, sweep the account daily) So in the long run, it's probably not too good of an idea to use PP. I'm sure they are on high alert for e-cig related transactions with the recent publicity and it's really not worth the risk. Plus their fees just keep climbing and at some point, vendors would have to start adding fees to compensate. Think it's now 4 bucks per 100.
    Also, you always have a problem with money requests. I had a "code" my customers knew to use..... a "hard drive" was a certain item, a "video card" another, etc. That worked well, but again, just one screw up by a customer and you are frozen.
    Just not worth the risk..... IMHO

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Another reason to hate pay pal is their policy disallowing e-cigarette related merchandise is that it applies to US vendors only. Vendors in China and Europe can bill through pay pal with no problem. That is the reason Totally Wicked and Liberty Flights can use pay pal. My orders from Liberty Flights are bought and shipped from their US site - but my pay pal receipt states sales@liberty-flights.co.uk.

Senior Member ECF Veteran BigJohnJ's Avatar

Ok, please pardon me for being Stoooopid ! But I don't understand the deal as to why PayPal's TOS won't permit the purchase of E-Cigs.
    Isn't it my money in the paypal account? Isn't this America? Can't I spend my money as I wish so long as it is legal? I just don't get it.

John

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast