E-cig car holder?

Thread: E-cig car holder?

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Default E-cig car holder?

Hello guys,

I was about to post this in the Tips and Tricks section but maybe I don`t have enough posts yet to access it...

So I`m wondering what do you use as a E-cig Car Holder...?

Some pics as example would be nice

Cheers

Ultra Member

I just use a long slender makeup bag that I put a little padding in. It keeps it clean and protects it from wind and bouncing around. Nothing hitech.

I usually keep mine in the change bin next to my seat, or in the passenger seat, but I have been thinking about putting some foam in the little compartment under the stereo to hold them in place better. I had to slam on my brakes the other day and they ended up on the floor. I had to pull off the road to retrieve them. It was still less stressful then trying to get a burning analog out of my lap at 70mph.

Super Member ECF Veteran

I have these mounted everywhere. Amazon.com: Henkel 00-22240 Duck Grip-It, 3-Pack: Home Improvement Conditioned myself to always putting them in there. If I'm in the car it's in there or in my mouth, no fumbling around looking for it. Has saved me several misplaced e-cigs around the house as well. When I can't find it, I just have to check the ones around wherever I was at the time I last remember having it.

Momof3 I think this is the Idea I`m looking for cheers

Of course I`m open for more ideas

Skad - I`ve had the e-cig for six days and almost lost it 2 times up to now in the car ...definitely need a holder or something like that

Super Member ECF Veteran

Forgot to say, I got mine at OfficeMax at the B&M store, not online. Don't remember exactly how much, but were $5 something. I think they were hanging high in the aisle in the area with thumbtacks. Took me forever to find them. All were black.