Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By luceblueboy

Thread: Maryland Ecig/Vapor stores

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Maryland Ecig/Vapor stores

I live in Annapolis and would like to find a place locally that I could buy this stuff
    clmeister likes this.

ECF Veteran

Im fairly new to vaping myself, but from what I know, the only place to get some ecig stuff in MD is in the annapolis mall at the little kiosk. But do not buy from there, there are so many cheaper alternatives on the web.

Liberty-Flights Coupon Code: L-F10%

ECF Veteran

Just did a quick search. According to this site:
    Maryland - United States - Local E-Cigarette Retail Locations - E-Cigarette Directory

There is a store but i can't find a website for it. Here are the details:

Vapor Production - Waldorf, Maryland Hot
    11110 Mall Circle
    Waldorf, MD
    Maryland 20603
    United States

Vapor Production is your premiere retail location for Electronic Cigarettes, VG E-liquid, Herbal Vaporizers, K2 incense blends and legal alternatives.

We carry different brands of E-cigarettes. Including PCC starter kits, Disposables, and E-Cigars.

Over 25 flavors of E-liquid

Located in St. Charles Towne Center Mall in Waldorf, MD. 20 minutes from D.C.

If you do venture there, let me know how it goes.

Liberty-Flights Coupon Code: L-F10%

Super Member ECF Veteran

If you choose to buy from a mall kiosk, please, hold onto your money. I will order it for you online, Fly from California to Maryland, and sell it to you for what the kiosk would charge, and then fly back home, after a few nights on the town partying, and still make a profit. It is not worth it unless you are in the market for overpriced crap.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by vivictus View Post
    If you choose to buy from a mall kiosk, please, hold onto your money. I will order it for you online, Fly from California to Maryland, and sell it to you for what the kiosk would charge, and then fly back home, after a few nights on the town partying, and still make a profit. It is not worth it unless you are in the market for overpriced crap.
    LOL.

Dude don't buy anything from those sheisty scam artists a the mall. Order from madvapes.com, they ship from North Carolina and extra $3 for priority it gets to me in 2-3 days. Good peeps to. I do find it fun to meetup with other local vapor peeps and trade or buy stuff as well. Good dude in Dundalk I bought some juice off of, think his name on here is LordMage.
    E-cigs..... how bout them apples Marlboro?

Only good thing about a Mall kiosk -is it let me know that there was a product I wanted to research-and it led me here.
    For the price of their level 2 starter kit-that would have maybe given 3-5 days of lousy vaping-I found enough material here for-2-3 weeks of fine vaping-including an extra battery, PT,PCC,Extra usb charger,12 flavored catz, 10 blank cartz, 4 bottles of juice an atty & drip tip.
    Mailed to me in less than 2 days.

Super Member ECF Veteran

BlueMist Vaping (BlueMist Vaping Supplies) is supposedly opening an actual storefront in the near future once they get firmly situated in their new space. I think they are in or near Glen Burnie.

I thought there was also a place in or near Easton somewhere but I don't know much about it.