Thread: VaporPro

Unregistered Supplier

Default VaporPro

I forgot to ask this on my previous post. Has anyone ever heard of the VaporPro company and their ecigs. I can't find them anywhere on the forum or web surfing. The only website to this site is the one our local distributer has. Im wondering what model they are. Are they compatible with any other models. The local distributer does not offer any accesories at all. You cannot buy spare batteries or atomizers either. I've burnt up all the atomizers that came with it but it just burned out too. So I'm left with no atomizers. I would have to buy a disposable for $20 just to get the atomizer. Oh well....if anyone knows if these are compatible with any other brand or model it would be great.....Thanks

Gary

PV Master ECF Veteran

Is this the site you're looking for VaporPro - Electronic Cigarettes? They don't say what model it is and there's no picture of the threading so it's hard to say what you've got. If you take yours apart and take pictures someone will probably be able to identify it.

Unregistered Supplier

Yep cskent, thats the one. My camera stopped working so I haven't been able to upload a picture yet. I'll see if I can borrow a buddies and post them.

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gfletch View Post
    I forgot to ask this on my previous post. Has anyone ever heard of the VaporPro company and their ecigs. I can't find them anywhere on the forum or web surfing. The only website to this site is the one our local distributer has. Im wondering what model they are. Are they compatible with any other models. The local distributer does not offer any accesories at all. You cannot buy spare batteries or atomizers either. I've burnt up all the atomizers that came with it but it just burned out too. So I'm left with no atomizers. I would have to buy a disposable for $20 just to get the atomizer. Oh well....if anyone knows if these are compatible with any other brand or model it would be great.....Thanks

Gary
    Wow. What a scam! You'll end up spending way more money on these than you really need to in order to have a pleasant vaping experience. You shouldn't have to shuck out $20 every time you need a new atty. That's just ridiculous.

PV Master ECF Veteran

Quite frankly you'd be better off getting one of the models that are popular here on ECF. They're popular for a reason. If you haven't done so already you should watch these videos by MistressNomad I made videos for newbies! In particular, broke newbies.... They've got a wealth of information for those just starting out and give good info on a couple of specific models.