Thread: New to vapor or PG Allergy?

Question New to vapor or PG Allergy?

Hello All,

I'm new to the forum but I have been reading the posts for a little while now. Nevertheless, I recently bought a dse901 and began vaping yesterday. I'm a pack - 1 1/2 pack a day smoker on analogs and I've noticed something. I can't hold down the vapor. I thought by now I'd be able to hold down any smoke / vapor but for some reason every drag I take from my e-cig causes me to cough and gives me tightness in my lounges. It’s nothing to be concerned about because this negative sensation dissipates quickly. Could I be allergic to PG and if so, do I just cut my remaining e-juice with VG from the apothecary to dilute the PG in the carts? Any other newbies notice this reaction when you first began or was it a smooth conversion for you?

2. Advertisement
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I coughed a lot the first day. After the first day I was fine. My husband won't even try because it made him cough. Maybe there is a problem with an allergy to the pg. I would like to know because it would be easier and cheaper for him to get off analogs too.

4. Advertisement