Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What is the best personal vaporizer?

Default What is the best personal vaporizer?

What is the best personal vaporizer? I have *The Joker-AV* from Vaprlife an I love it. But I was wanting to buy a back up PV. Which do you think would be the best to go with?

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

"What is the best personal vaporizer?"

The one in your hand that keeps you off cigarettes.

I don't know what the best would be. However, I have tried the Blu, the Sideshow, and the EGO. The Ego is my favorite. The battery life and "smoke" consistency are amazing. However, it does not look like a cig, and for some people that is important. I think it is really personal preference as to the best one.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by roxics View Post
    "What is the best personal vaporizer?"

The one in your hand that keeps you off cigarettes.
    Yep, that about sums it up. I'll list what I've had, and what I liked thought if it will help you out.

Njoy npro My first ecig. Worked ok to get me started. Very high price on atty's though, and no battery life foe a heavy smoker.

Greensmoke second. Was a step up imo, but not much. The cartomizers seemed better than the carts the npro came with, but about the same deal. Replacement parts were through the roof money wise.

Puresmoker protege(discontinued) Ahh my first mod. ran on a 14500 battery, and still does a great job a year later. Battery lasted most of the day and gives a nice vape.

Totally Wicked Srew Driver MKII MY all day vape for the most part. Awesome small mod. Gives great vape, and the battery life last most of the day as well.

Chuck I've had mixed feeling about my chuck. Worked great, until switch dies. Jeff is a good guy though and will replace them. The thing hits like a tank with the 18650 battery in it, but I was no fan of 6v

Kaji Journeyman from RnRmanufacturing This thing is completely awesome. Bottom feeder, holds 3ml of juice, and the 18650 battery last a day or two depending on usage. I haven't put this down since I got it lol, it's that good. I carry the screwdriver in the car, and this at my desk. Awesome combo imo. Never have to worry about being without due to a failure.

Hope this helps out!!
    How long? Not long, because what you reap is what you sow.

ECF Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I was a pack a day Kool smoker. So far I have found the Joye eGo to be reliable for an all day vape, and powerful enough to deliver good throat hit and overall satisfaction. In order to make it as convenient as an analog, I'm using it with Boge 501 2 ohm cartomizers. I think this combination works well.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

What roxics said The one in your hand that keeps you off cigarettes

IMO its the REO's Bottom fed juice mods

REO mini uses a 3ml bottle for juice and runs on a 14500 battery has a standard 510 connection

REO Grand uses a 6ml bottle for juice and runs on a 18650 and has a standard 510 connection
    Knight in the Brotherhood of the “Holy Mod Trinity”
    Analog free since March, 2010
    REO Grand #1, Wood REO, REO Mini, Supper Mini, REO Woodvil, VVW, VVG
    VV Mods: Buzz, BP & Infinity, VVPV
    Avejuice.com Havana Gold and BF-RBA, ERA, Challis

ECF Veteran

There are so many good devices it would be hard to say what is the best since personal preference plays a big if not huge roll in determining that,.

I love the bottom fed mods like reomods.com and the Ali. no mess no fuss vaping.. the reos go on sale again tomorrow..
    once I have used these I will never go back to regular ecigs..

I need to check out the REO mod.
    @Currinhall, mods make a huge difference to. Many people hate the Blu, but with several mods it works great. The batteries just die fast. I would just get one to start with and learn how to mod that model, and then figure out your personal preferances, then buy a second once you have more experience.

Quote Originally Posted by uba egar320 View Post
    .......Chuck I've had mixed feeling about my chuck. Worked great, until switch dies. Jeff is a good guy though and will replace them. The thing hits like a tank with the 18650 battery in it, but I was no fan of 6v.....
    I'm with you on the 6 volt comment. You didn't state that you tried a 5 volt mod or a variable volt device. I think you might find you really like this level. If you don't want to put the money into a VV, you might want to look at one of Ken's 5 volt box mods. They do a nice job.

ECF Veteran

I totally forgot to mention that I have a 5v pass thru for my protege. LOVE it with an 801 atty. Gives a very unique hit. I very well may get a VV sooner or later. You know how this hobby goes lol. You can only go so long without picking up something new.
    How long? Not long, because what you reap is what you sow.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast