Please help - Page 3
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Please help

PV Master ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by STEVE'S PHOTOS View Post
    Oh crap, I'm so sorry! Well hello Jan.... Nice to meet you and thank you for all the help. My order has been placed. I'm not sure how fast the shipping is with that site but I'm excited. I owe you one!!!!
    Are you going to report back when you get the kit? We wanna see your reaction comparing it to what you had before.

Full Member ECF Veteran

I will report back. In the meantime I'll be stalking my mailman. lol!!!!! I'm excited to try the riva after all the rave from everyone. I should be getting some new liquid today "I hope" because I want to try some flavors. Thank you all so much

Senior Member ECF Veteran

The Riva from LF was my first ecigg purchase. Your gonna LOVE it! (You did get it in black right? Very classy looking with the gold trim!).
    You'll be vaping in style now!

Welcome to ECF.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

lol... poor Abe is just getting slaughtered this month just because of the New Members forum.

Steve, you made a great call. I started on an over-priced mall kiosk piece o' junk myself. You're about to see a night and day difference.

Congrats, and be sure to let us know how it goes for you!

Thanks to my eGo, GLV2, and Reo Grand

Full Member ECF Veteran

Yes I'm pretty sure I got it in black, but then again I was so excited, I was speed clicking so I may have ordered a LEXUS. hahaha!
    The main reason I started out with an E-cig that looks like the real thing is I thought many of them looked like crack pipes and was visualizing being pulled over buy the cops driving to work. You can't tell me those things don't look like something from our party days.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I don't know about your party days, but mine involved much less sophisticated equipment

Maybe you got pink? Oh well, at least the models would think it's cute.

Really congrats! You got a great first kit, and you will be AMAZED at the difference.
    Vaping since 11/24/10 Thank you ECF & www.reosmods.com

Full Member ECF Veteran

Funny you should say that mlinky, I almost ordered pink just to be a jokester. I really don't care about color as long as it works for me. Again, I wish I found you guys a few weeks ago.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by STEVE'S PHOTOS View Post
    Funny you should say that mlinky, I almost ordered pink just to be a jokester. I really don't care about color as long as it works for me. Again, I wish I found you guys a few weeks ago.
    LOL! You're here now, and going smoke-free. It's all good!
    Vaping since 11/24/10 Thank you ECF & www.reosmods.com

Proud REOnaut Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Steve, we ALL have to start somewhere. The only way you even found this place is because you got that Smoke51 Trio. Same with me. So.....all of our first little (crappy) e-cigs are dear to us. Ha. Most of us spent a small fortune on faulty equipment until we found what works for us. When I moved on, I let my sister try my little Smoke51 Trio.....and it got her off cigs, too. There's a reason/place for all of our "mistakes." LOL I hope you just love your Riva, but then I KNOW you will. It's the workhorse of the vaping world right now. I can't wait to hear how it goes with you once you get it. Hope you got some great juice, too......

Jan
    Using various REOs with various RM2s and LOVIN' it!

Full Member ECF Veteran

I plan on handing down my Smoke51 to someone as well. When people ask me about these funny things I'm smoking I start sounding like a salesman for E-cigs. I have tried pills from my Doc and nothing has worked for me. In my opinion if these work for me, they'll work for anyone. I have already converted one friend and I turned him on to this forum.

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast