Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tingling and numb fingers?

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Tingling and numb fingers?

Today I just rec'd Ahneeda Ejuice 12mg VG. It tasted great, nice and refreshing and alot of vapor, which was different from the other e juice I tried before. So I kept vaping and vaping non stop, drag after drag. It was so fun to see my tiny dark room w/ so much vapor. I coudln't help it and kept vaping. Then I felt something weird on my throat. So I stop vaping it. I dunno how to explain it though. But when I try to get rid of that feeling in my throat, it would make me have a big burp like if there was alot gas/acid in my stomach and then my tummy wouldn't feel good. Since I stopped it felt better but now I"m beginning feel alittle tingling and numbness on my fingers. Any thoughts? Or was a vaping too constantly?

ECF Veteran

Sounds like too much nicotine, when I get some on my fingers and don't wash they tingle and if I vape too much I get this same feeling. Getting a mouthful of juice makes it even worse! Just lay off for a bit and take it easy with the vaping, or get a lower to 0 mg nic juice for when you feel the need to chain vape.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I believe nic be the culprit.

oops lelly beat me to the punch
    I go by Jay. It's easier to type.

This happens to me sometimes. Doctors says it carpal tunnel.
    If I had a cool quote would you use it?:2cool:

ECF Veteran

This was the first time I was chain vaping! Was just too excited with the new juice. I guess i shouldn't do that next time. I dun think I gotten any nic on my fingers though, I been very careful to wash them. But then who knows, the E liquid smell so good i might had thought it was my lotion if i smell it on my hands. This is like the 2nd Ejuice i had. The first one was marlb tobacco flavor, and those things you can really smell it, if it gets on your hands. With the new e juice maybe some got on and i didn't notice.

ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Too much nicotine. You need to slow down. Maybe get some 6mg nic or even 0 nic if you want to try to vape like that.

But right now you need to pause, drink some fluids and stop for a bit. You may also get a headache, dizziness, racing heart.

ECF Veteran

Thanks all for the advice! I will stop vaping for a couple of hours so it won't get worst.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I would guess to much nic also but 12mg even chain vaping, I dunno..every ones different though. Slow down and if it still persist it might be VG unless you've already ruled that out with other juices. If it's not the nic it's most likely unrelated.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Yeah too much nick-O-tine

ECF Veteran

I think it's the nicotine! Right now kinda feel awful. I stopped vaping and been drinking alot of water. But when i drink the water, makes me feel like I want to vomit. Should i try to go sleep right away or should i try drink more fluid and wait a bit till i feel better then go to sleep? I kind of have a headache but it's not too bad.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast