How many drops of E-Juice do you put in the atomizer?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: How many drops of E-Juice do you put in the atomizer?

Default How many drops of E-Juice do you put in the atomizer?

I just bought an e-cig and I want to know how many drops of e-juice do you put in your atomizer? the e-cig that I bought is a pass through, it doesn't have a cartridge, I put the e-juice directly to the atomizer.

my e-juice is a 30ml 24mg nicotine. is one drop considers as 24mg nicotine already? i'm afraid of getting overdosed here because i chain vape.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Depends on your atty... Typically it's about 3-5 drops and then vape till nearly dry and just keep your atty wet. I believe it's 24mg/100ml, it's about concentration not content but I could be ( and probably am ) wrong. Regardless your not gonna OD on ejuice unless u drink the stuff.

thats a very good news. i chain vape so i don't want to die on my office chair. i will diy my own e-juice, just to be sure that i'm getting the right stuff

bump! i need more suggestions about how many drops i should put in my atomizer. note: i'm a casual smoker, i smoke 15 cigars a day, and it seems that i'm vaping more because i can vape anywhere so kinda want to know if i'm over exceeding my limits.

Here’s a link to a sticky in the medical sub-forum. Item 14 addresses nicotine overdose symptoms. It’s hard to give exact equivalents when comparing smoking and vaping, so best to know what the symptoms are, and if in doubt, cut back on the nic. Lots of other good info there as well.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...cigarette.html

3 drops is the most common recommendation when dripping for a 510, 5 if the atty is totally dry to start with. Drop size and atties vary though, so adjust depending on how things go. If you’re getting gurgling, the atty is too wet. If it tastes nasty, too dry. Goldilocks would have had a hard time with dripping. She probably uses cartos.

hi thanks for the rep. so got a very stupid question because i'm very very new in the e-cig world. so i have a 24mg e-juice. so does that mean that every drop is equivalent to 24mg of nicotine? the bottle is 30ml.. sorry very very stupid.

Boom... Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

It's 24mg per 1ml.

Sorry, I'm not sure I understood your questions. I don't think folks measure their nicotine intake by how many drops they use. Strength is measured in mg/ml. Divide the given strength by 10 and you have the percent of nicotine. 26mg/ml juice is 2.6 percent nicotine for example. The official number of drops per ml is 20, but again, that varies a lot. After dripping 3 drops, you can take approximately 5 drags before dripping again. You will get a feel for when you need to drip, the dry burnt taste is not pleasant.

Super Member ECF Veteran pfaber11's Avatar

It means 24 mg of nicotine per ml of juice. So a 30 ml bottle would have 30 times 24 mg of nicotine. Just over one mg per drop. Hope this helps .

I put 2 drops in my 510, 3 is too much

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast