Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: How to Refill NEW Blu cartomizers

Default How to Refill NEW Blu cartomizers

was searching all over the net, when i should have just played with one of the cartomizers i ordered.

first off:

The new Blu Cartomizers are made of metal. They have a thick paper coating on top of said metal which give them a nice feel.

At first glance it looks to be impossible to take apart and the thought of needing a saw quickly surfaces to your thoughts.

HOWEVER: simply take a SMALL screwdriver or similar object that will fit inside the mouth piece opening, Pry slightly and POP the tip off... it's not glued.

Since these carts do not come with plastic covers, you simply find a pen or marker cap that will fit over top or just drip new juice onto the fabric within, replace previously POPPED cap and enjoy.

I MUST SAY that the new blu cartomizers produce an excellent amount of vapor. I ordered the Magnificent Menthol and the taste is great.. is is like a Vanilla Mint. Though the throat hit is less than minimal.

Hope this helps.

Mac
    Last edited by MacGyver101; 01-27-2011 at 04:26 PM. Reason: mis spelling

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Saw someone post the other day that BLU had changed from carts to cartomizers. Hope they work out for you.
    How long? Not long, because what you reap is what you sow.

it is a great improvement. I'm not a smoker... I used to be. than switched to disgusting Chewing tobacco. I quit that with gum.. and have been free for quite awhile... I ordered the Blu for my wife. She refuses to try it.. so i use it as it's just fun and quite enjoyable.

ECF Veteran

That's cool. As long as it doesn't take you back to cigs, enjoy. Why does your wife refuse to try it? Does she thinks it looks weird or something?

Quote Originally Posted by uba egar320 View Post
    Why does your wife refuse to try it?
    Stubbornness

She's tried them.. and when in a good mood says she'll use them if they have the stronger e liquid. When in a bad mood says they are dumb and I am wasting money on them. However... if the usage principle is based on mood; the general consensus would be that she won't use them.

Understanding the statement of them being a waste of money can be understandable if coming from a non smoker. However making said statement while holding a five dollar pack of cigarettes baffles my mind; though I am not a female ergo cannot understand her mindset.
    TexasT likes this.

ECF Veteran

I remember reading of a different carto to try on the blu that others liked more. And, they cost less. Maybe branch out with some diff parts for it, and diff juices.

Yeah, I am experimenting. I enjoy technology so this is like a hobby for me. I have only ordered from Johnson Creek. They ship extremely fast and is made in the country. However i'm wondering how strong of a liquid i can get.
    It seems that the JC doesn't produce much vapor. Perhaps adding some Glycerin would remedy that? Do you have any experience with mixing? I know there are plenty of other threads... however I HATE this forums search settings.. to many things to fill out.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran flbutterfly1's Avatar

306 cartomizers are the perfect size and fairly cheap if you want to refill your own. I buy mine at electronicstix.com and if they are out you can get them at eliquidplanet.

ECF Veteran

The search is useless lol. I don't mix. But the PG(propylene glycol) is what gives you a good hit feeling(throat hit) and VG(vegetable glycol) gives you more vapor. Just depends on what you like as far as flavors go. There are LOTS of doff choices when it comes to juice, and delivery systems. If you look on the top of the page, go to forum suppliers. Good companies to choose from. My favorites for now are Vapor4Life, and bloog. But bloog only sells cartomizers for a different make than what you have. V4L has many great choices though. Before to long, an army of folks will drop by and chime in with their 2cents on who to buy from. All depends on your taste buds really.

I just received the new blu catomizers yesterday. They're great! I no longer have to use several cartridges a day. I put on a catomizer as soon as they came. I've been smoking it frequently eversince and it's performance is just as good as it was when I opened it. I highly recommend these.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast