Hi everyone, new to electronic cigarettes & to this nice forum! :) - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hi everyone, new to electronic cigarettes & to this nice forum! :)

DC2
    I'm Chucked Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

If you search this forum for Cig2o you will finds lots of posts that say it is compatible with the KR808D-1 model.

Welcome to ECF Sandy! I'm vaping a few different vendor 808's. Cartos are easily refillable, and easy to clean. I ordered about 20 cartomizers with my first two kits and im still using them. Simply boil them for 15 minutes with the rubber tip OUT of the cartomizer, and allow to dry over night. This is to simply remove the old juice residue from the cartomizer, then keep on vaping them.Im using one cartomizer now for about 3 weeks. And at a cost of about 1.50 each, its very affordable. Try a few vendors for juices to see what you like, or you can DIY your own juices like a lot of us do. Thats even cheaper!! you can narrow dwn ur vaping cost to ~75 cents per day..I have delt with V4L a lot..Hands dwn great customer service, parts replacements, and will answer any questions you have within hours. As far as price, CigEasy is a great vendor as well. They carry 901's and 808's. cartos juices, etc at a great price. They are in California, and since im in North Carolina, it takes about 3 days for shipment to arrive, but V4L is in Indiana, only a day and my gear is at my door in a day. If you have in questions, there are tons of people on here that love to assist.!! great group here..Theres never s stupid question. They are constantly answering my questions too..LOL, but neway WELCOME!!
    Last edited by redryder1; 02-03-2011 at 11:42 PM.

vr4boostin: You wrote that the Cig2o is NOT a kr808 and the only thing in common is the threads. Is the kr808 better???? If you tell me yes, then I have a GREAT excuse for getting a Vapor King starter kit. LOL. I really like the looks of the Vapor King, and the V4L selections are fantastic! Hmmmmm , wonder if my Cig2o USB/wall-charger would work with the Vapor King batteries?! Anyone know????
    Agreed, a 808 is a LOT of people's starter before moving to Mods etc.. It vapes like a beast, good quality and simplicity in parts and components. Still gives you that normal analog feeling and look, if thats a factor, which most of the time is a factor for most beginners. Its about 65.00 bucks for 2 batteries, USB charger, wall charger, 5 cartos, and a nice lil carrying case. Btw, if you plan to refill ur cartos to save money ( recommended) get MANUAL batteries.. it'll pay off for ya.

Admin
    Ask The Vets Manager
    Asst Classifieds Manager
    Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Supporting the Rules I agreed to when I joined this Forum

Hi Sandy ! Welcome to ECF ! You've already had some great advise !

Quote Originally Posted by DC2 View Post
    If you search this forum for Cig2o you will finds lots of posts that say it is compatible with the KR808D-1 model.
    Thanks DC2 for the reply. I just looked on the back of the USB plug that came with my Cig2o starter kit and it says right on the back that it works with the KR808D-1 so I'm thinking the Vapor King batteries *will* work with the Cig2o charger.

The USB plug has this info on the back:

Input: DC 4.5V -- 6.5V 0.3A

Output: DC 4.2V 0.15A

If the KR808D-1 is compatible, does this mean that not only are the threads the same but the Input/Output V/A of the plug doesn't matter either? I don't know beans about these kinds of things. It looks like this may be the case and if I'm understanding this correctly then I CAN switch over to the Vapor King batteries! Am I understanding all this correctly?

Thanks....

The Land of Cheese, Sausage, & Cold Beer!

Hi Sandy68.
    Glad to have you here on the forum. Welcome!

Can't tell you anything about the Cig2o, but my KR808 has been a reliable and good vaping device. Easy to find parts and accessories, also.
    Maybe check this out:
    The Best Electronic Cigarette for a First-time Vaper

Read this 6 part series also:
    The Wonderful World of Vaping: An Illustrated Guide to E-cigs (Part 1 of 6)

and watch these six vids when you get the chance:
    I made videos for newbies! In particular, broke newbies...

Good luck in all your future vaping endeavors!

Sandy, if you dont wanna buy a complete kit, and if the threads are the same YES the voltage is the same for ur USB..Im lookin at my USB charger now for my Vapor King/Vapor 4 life charger..same as urs

Thumbs up Good info!

Quote Originally Posted by redryder1 View Post
    Welcome to ECF Sandy! I'm vaping a few different vendor 808's. Cartos are easily refillable, and easy to clean. I ordered about 20 cartomizers with my first two kits and im still using them. Simply boil them for 15 minutes with the rubber tip OUT of the cartomizer, and allow to dry over night. This is to simply remove the old juice residue from the cartomizer, then keep on vaping them.Im using one cartomizer now for about 3 weeks. And at a cost of about 1.50 each, its very affordable. Try a few vendors for juices to see what you like, or you can DIY your own juices like a lot of us do. Thats even cheaper!! you can narrow dwn ur vaping cost to ~75 cents per day..I have delt with V4L a lot..Hands dwn great customer service, parts replacements, and will answer any questions you have within hours. As far as price, CigEasy is a great vendor as well. They carry 901's and 808's. cartos juices, etc at a great price. They are in California, and since im in North Carolina, it takes about 3 days for shipment to arrive, but V4L is in Indiana, only a day and my gear is at my door in a day. If you have in questions, there are tons of people on here that love to assist.!! great group here..Theres never s stupid question. They are constantly answering my questions too..LOL, but neway WELCOME!!
    Thanks redryder1...you just put my mind at ease in one area regarding refilling cartos. I've heard there's a danger of bacteria, and this was a bit of a concern. It's good to know that the cartomizers can be boiled...definitely saving this info as I may just go that route eventually. V4L is looking better all the time too...great looking batteries, cases, cartos, juices, etc. etc.!

Quote Originally Posted by classwife View Post
    Hi Sandy ! Welcome to ECF ! You've already had some great advise !
    Thanks classwife...I'm finding that out! Really helpful folks on here.

Im vaping a one month old carto now as I type to you and the room is fulla vapor..LOL. No worries.. BTW, check out CigEasy, they have some 808 batteries too that are cheaper than V4L. But seeing that ur from the V4L town, u cud have ur gear in no time
    I have some codes for discounts for them too BTW on my email. I can message you to ur inbox if you want them

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast