Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: joye ego battery, does it fit 510 cartomizers

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I have several 510 standards, megas, eGos, and eGo-Ts. Love all of them. One of the main reasons I like 510series is their interchanging parts If you get some eGo batteries they will work on with the 510 attys. If you want to go "tank," either now or later, you can just purchase the eGo-T attys which fit the eGo batteries. Only other thing you would need would be tank tips/carts.

PV Master ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Chief View Post
    You can use the PT as it is charging. Personally the battery life seemed small to me, but that couldve been because the PT's are 650 mah, and Ive never had a 650 mah ego..Im a 900 or 1000 mah kinda guy. But for cruisin in the truck,or trolling the web, The PT works wonders.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradder View Post
    I have several 510 standards, megas, eGos, and eGo-Ts. Love all of them. One of the main reasons I like 510series is their interchanging parts If you get some eGo batteries they will work on with the 510 attys. If you want to go "tank," either now or later, you can just purchase the eGo-T attys which fit the eGo batteries. Only other thing you would need would be tank tips/carts.
    I got the eGo passthrough recently. The original cord is broken, I think, but luckily my husband is a geek so he just happened to have another one -- but it's only about 8" long! hahahahaha! so I have to lean in about 4" from my computer screen to vape with it. LOL!

As for the battery, I don't think it lasts very long either. Not nearly long enough. I wouldn't trust it to take out with me for a long drive or anything. Ok, I admit it, I guess I'm giving the eGo PT a thumbs down.

And +1 on what Bradder said. Ego's so cool because you can....

*cart w/ atomizer
    *cartomizer
    *tank
    *drip tip
    *clearomizer

with just a $10 addition here or there. Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa View Post
    I got the eGo passthrough recently. The original cord is broken, I think, but luckily my husband is a geek so he just happened to have another one -- but it's only about 8" long! hahahahaha! so I have to lean in about 4" from my computer screen to vape with it. LOL!

As for the battery, I don't think it lasts very long either. Not nearly long enough. I wouldn't trust it to take out with me for a long drive or anything. Ok, I admit it, I guess I'm giving the eGo PT a thumbs down.

And +1 on what Bradder said. Ego's so cool because you can....

*cart w/ atomizer
    *cartomizer
    *tank
    *drip tip
    *clearomizer

with just a $10 addition here or there. Nice!
    Does the ego cone fit on the riva TM as well.??

I am using an eGo cone on my Riva battery now. I also have an Ego case (8 bucks from madvapes) that works perfectly with the Riva.

There is one difference between the Ego and Riva besides the button. The Riva is a 750mah battery, and the Ego is a 650mah.

Tol
    Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Riva batteries have a different button
    Gold accent instead of chrome
    A polished black finish that feels smoother compared to the matte finish of the eGo
    750 mAh instead of 650 mAh, which honestly, I don't know if 100 mAh makes a HUGE difference in how long the charge lasts, but a little longer anyhow.

The other thing I will say is I usually have give my riva battery a very slight twist with the eGo-T atty on it to get a better, looser, draw. I don't mind doing it much myself, and have not taken a dremel tool to the atties to mod it. Also the OCD part of me doesn't like that my Atty has a different finish than my battery, but I can live with that. (sort of).

The riva is a great kit at unbeatable price from LF. Some prefer it to eGo or vice versa, performance will be the same regardless if you have an eGo, Riva or Tornado.

One more difference. The Riva outputs about 4.2V at full charge, and near 3.3V at the end of a charge. The Joye eGo however is regulated to give a consistent output at 3.4V.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12