Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: joye ego battery, does it fit 510 cartomizers

Default joye ego battery, does it fit 510 cartomizers

Hi Guys,

I use a joye510, and am quite annoyed I need to recharge constantly, so I have decided to get a bigger battery, was wondering if the joye ego battery fits the joye 510 cartomizers. Is there an adapter I need to use, or does it just screw straight on?

Would the ego voltage be different to the 510 battery and toast my juice?

cheers

2. Advertisement
    Full Member ECF Veteran

The eGo is a 510 device so everything should work fine.

4. Advertisement
    Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Yes they will fit screws right on and you'll love your ego.

ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Ego battery will take a long time to charge on a regular 510 charger. Consider getting an Ego charger for your Ego batteries only.

Super Member ECF Veteran

510 attys / cartos WILL fit directly onto an ego battery. Voltage is SUPPOSED to be the same but to me (have both) the vapor is better from the ego in addition to the greatly increased battery life.

Check out Liberty-Flights w/ their 20% discount, as you will want a charger made for the ego battery and they have great prices on their ego starter kits, right at 50 bucks for 2 batts, 2 atties, 2 cones (atty/carto cover), charger, and some extra carts. For the price you get some good spare parts that you will need, and the cost is definitely lower than buying the individual components separately.

A note on charging:
    you can charge an ego batt on a 510 charger (but takes much longer)
    you cannot charge a 510 batt on the ego charger, due to possibility of overcharging and damaging the smaller battery.

PV Master ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by DonG View Post
    510 attys / cartos WILL fit directly onto an ego battery. Voltage is SUPPOSED to be the same but to me (have both) the vapor is better from the ego in addition to the greatly increased battery life.

Check out Liberty-Flights w/ their 20% discount, as you will want a charger made for the ego battery and they have great prices on their ego starter kits, right at 50 bucks for 2 batts, 2 atties, 2 cones (atty/carto cover), charger, and some extra carts. For the price you get some good spare parts that you will need, and the cost is definitely lower than buying the individual components separately.

A note on charging:
    you can charge an ego batt on a 510 charger (but takes much longer)
    you cannot charge a 510 batt on the ego charger, due to possibility of overcharging and damaging the smaller battery.

Plus, who doesn't need a couple of spare atty's anyway. Once you add in two ego batts and an eGo charger, it's less expensive to just get the whole eGo kit:

At libertyflights they have a "Riva 510" too, it's like a knock-off eGo but it's done so well that some folks even prefer in over the original eGo...and for $34 it can't be beat:

Electronic Cigarette - Starter Kits - Riva 510

Sounds good to me. has anyone tried the new usb passthrough ego battery type? how long does this take to charge from USB?

I was looking at the new ego tank as well. Has anyone tried that one? Whats the atty like ?

WOW the riva looks good too, is it shorter than the ego?

PV Master ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by ozeevapr View Post
    WOW the riva looks good too, is it shorter than the ego?
    They're exactly the same except the eGo has a hard plastic button and the Riva 510 has a soft rubber button.

Moved On ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by ozeevapr View Post
    Sounds good to me. has anyone tried the new usb passthrough ego battery type? how long does this take to charge from USB?

I was looking at the new ego tank as well. Has anyone tried that one? Whats the atty like ?
    You can use the PT as it is charging. Personally the battery life seemed small to me, but that couldve been because the PT's are 650 mah, and Ive never had a 650 mah ego..Im a 900 or 1000 mah kinda guy. But for cruisin in the truck,or trolling the web, The PT works wonders.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast