21st century smoke - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 21st century smoke

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Don't think it's a 4081. I have a 21 Century (2 piece) disposable a friend tried. He gave it to me when the Carto went dry. I have a 4081 (SmokeStik) and they will not interchange. The threads are slightly smaller than a 4081. The battery is about a 3/4" longer than a 4081. I was wondering myself what it is..........

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran

I have an ego now (for the past month). I just hate wasting money so I figured I would try to find some cartomizers for the 21st century setup for backups.

I did find a use for the carts, I squeezed the juice out and dripped on my ego. The juice they use is actually pretty good. Nice good TH.

Quote Originally Posted by fray View Post
    I have an ego now (for the past month). I just hate wasting money so I figured I would try to find some cartomizers for the 21st century setup for backups.

I did find a use for the carts, I squeezed the juice out and dripped on my ego. The juice they use is actually pretty good. Nice good TH.
    It looks like a 4081. I have a Smoke-Free one that looks just like this. I ordered 4081 parts from eSmokeClub and they did not work perfectly with my existing parts. The prefilled cartomizers I got at the mall kiosk have been refilled dozens of times and work.

I mainly have been using a Riva 510 with a regular cart. I bought some cartomizers for it from Liberty but they always taste burny. I still carry my 4081 as a spare and for hands free vaping.

Supposedly some AZ online place sells cartomizers for 4081s as well.

we have enjoyed our 21st century. but i think the are proprietory. ive ordered a few cartoz and attys of various thread with no luck. but if you dont let either run dry, even, they dont burn up, and last a long time. unfortunately that means no passthrus

i havent had that much of a problem with 21st century smoking except the prices

ECF Guru ECF Veteran

RN4081 is decent - just not as supported in the normal price market as 510 and KR808D-1. There is also some Rn4081 stuff at AZSMokeFree and VaporKings.com. Note though - there is at least one other model that looks like RN4081 but isn't - I think it is slimmer and not compatible.

Da Catt Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I also started out with a 21st Century kit. The store where I was buying my cartons of analogs was selling them. The cartridges that come prefilled with the kit and the prefilled refill packs are rather crappy. But I got some juice and started refilling the carts myself and the ecig (whatever model it is) actually is working pretty good.

I got a 510 last night and was thinking I'd retire the 21st Century; but it gives a softer TH than the 510 and I'm debating whether I prefer a hard or soft TH.

Pretty much all ecigs come from China, don't they?

Full Member ECF Veteran

i use the rn4081 on my safe cig, this does not look like mine, but Az smokes has great prefilled and juices.

Da Catt Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

"I made a mistake and bought a starter kit from 21st century smoke before I joined the forum. Anyone know what type it is for compatable parts? The batteries work well, just everything else on these things kind of suck."

Fray,
    Found this page - Product Variations - RN4081 Electronic Cigarette. The 21st Century looks like a DSE 100 series; there's a picture of a DSE 103 atty that looks very much like my 21st Century atty.

Could also be a DSE 108 (actual ecig dimensions fit this one best)
    Last edited by TomCatt; 03-10-2011 at 04:34 PM.

i got some 4081 adapters for my 21st century smoking e-cig. THEY DO NOT FIT!! the 4081 parts fit the joye 510 carto i didnt mean to order. so far no compatible parts found

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast