21st century smoke
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 21st century smoke

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran fray's Avatar

Default 21st century smoke

I made a mistake and bought a starter kit from 21st century smoke before I joined the forum. Anyone know what type it is for compatable parts? The batteries work well, just everything else on these things kind of suck.

ECF Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I don't know, but if you don't like it, it will probably be cheaper for you to buy a different kit rather than throw more money at something that isn't working for you. A new kit shouldn't cost you more than $30-$40 dollars. Watch the Mistress Nomad videos that are stickied at the top of the New Members section.
    Vaping since 11/24/10 Thank you ECF & www.reosmods.com

PV Master & Musician ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Go to Cignot your Midwest Electronic Cigarette store. and look at the 510 kits.

Browse the ECF library for information on what types of Ecigs are common: The ECF Library

Pretty Sure its a kr808-d1
    V2cigs and vapr for life both use em

PV Master ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by coachm View Post
    Pretty Sure its a kr808-d1
    V2cigs and vapr for life both use em

It looks like a 3 piece e-cig (batt, atty, cart)... is it?
    Last edited by Rosa; 02-07-2011 at 03:36 PM.

Assclown Exterminator Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

It appears to be a 4081

ECF Guru ECF Veteran

It's not a KR808D-1. A KR808D-1 is a 2-piece

It is probably a Chinese model Trio - discussed 3rd here (NOTE- it lists Blu but it's Blu's old 3-piece model, not their current 2-piece model which likely uses totally different batteries). Trio is cheap Chinese model and a favorite 3-piece of rip-off rebranders who jack up the price a lot and sell it under their own name.
    A Brief Cartridge and Atomizer Compatiblity Guide | Excellent Electric Cigarette Information!

You could ask at AzsmokeFree.com if they have anything for it - the sell parts for some other models rebranders use. Other than that, I don't think anyone sells Trio other than rebranders (see list in that link above) and Chinese wholesalers. Most Trio rebranders are rip-offs but maybe you will be able to find reasonably priced part at one. A battery liek that should cost no more than $15 - any more is a rip-off.

PV Master ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Elendil View Post
    It appears to be a 4081
    That's what I was thinking. Those are supposed to be good for dipping, OP do you have any e-liquid? You can dip that knobby mesh bit right into some e-liquid and use it that way. As far as I know, the 4081 is only compatible with 4081 parts.

Here's some empty ones (fill your own): http://electronic-ash.com/estore/ind...products_id=27

Here's some pre-filled ones: https://www.dietsmokes.com/products/...ack-of-5-.html
    Last edited by Rosa; 02-07-2011 at 03:58 PM.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Everyone makes mistakes before tehy get to teh forum! lol
    Im still sort a noob...but Ive wasted so much time and money I feel I can be of some help.. go to liberty flights,and look at the riva or ego kits... use the 20% off option Best prices I have ever found on teh net,and I can CALL them when I have a problem.. Awesome starter option I think...
    I do not really recommend the juices however,there are so many juice reviews here you will completely boggled..But start with a known and sought after vendor for trading is my advice,so even if you dont like it,someone else will likely want it.. ie Backwoods Brew,Vapor Bomb,Vaperite ,Kick Bass Vapor...
    Last edited by videoequus; 02-07-2011 at 04:58 PM. Reason: added info

ECF Guru ECF Veteran

So I would say no definitive identification.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast