Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: most realistic looking e-cig

Default most realistic looking e-cig

hello, i am new to e cigs, and i have already purcheased a kr808 from v4l, i am very happy with the product it works very well and has exceeded my expectations. but i really hate how big and bulky it is and the blue led. what im looking for is an ecig that looks and feels like a real cigarette. I have seen some good reviews about the Red Dragon e cig, but i am curious if there are others and which one is the best for your money.

any input would be much appreciated, thanks

Senior Member ECF Veteran

I am no sherlock when it comes to different models of pv but I would try to get across that it's not just the look of it that will help you quit cigarettes. In general rule, the smaller the pv (Ecig) that you use, battery size the shorter it will last before needing to be recharged. In my limited experience at a vaper one of the most annoying things was the quick turn around time for having to recharge. It can become quite a hurdle for your enjoyment. Just keep that in mind when you are looking around. In general the the higher the Mah rating the longer the battery last... in general.
    My first one was the V4L shorty PCC kit which got me off the cigarettes but as I leaned on it more and more it's small size became a liability.
    How much did you smoke and for how long?

AB

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Since you're already using the 808, pick up one of these for 10 bucks madvapes 808 mini kit It's great, the charger doesn't last long, but you'll have that covered with your v4L charger and can probably order some of the v4l faux design blank cartos, if I remember correctly. It does however still have an LED.

PV Master ECF Veteran

There's quite a few e-cig's that look just like an analog. I had one when I first started because I wanted to simulate smoking as nearly as possible. That was my mistake. It performed poorly, cost a lot of $$$, and needed constant recharging. I quickly moved on. I found, just as most of the people here on ECF have, that performance is more important than the way it looks. None of those cigarette looking PV's will perform well and they're overpriced for the most part.

If you're determined to get something that looks like a cig you can find them at a decent price. I'm not aware of exactly where because I wouldn't consider buying one so haven't researched them at all. I wouldn't pay more than about $20 for a starter kit though. Maybe someone else will come along with more information.
    Hardware: Tesla, Vamo v3, Silver Bullet @ 3.7v, Omega @ 3.7v, a pile of 3.7v boxmods. I'm a diehard, old school dripper. There aren't many of us left anymore, too bad because that's how you get the cleanest, tastiest vape.

I smoked a pack a day for three years, and i want a realistic looking one for when i go out in public.

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I hate to say it, but you aren't going to find an e-cig that looks and feels like a real cigarette that will make you happy. Those that try to imitate the real thing perform like crap. The battery life is extremely short, they will die quickly and the cartomizers will vape inconsistently. Vaping requires compromise and the biggest compromise is looks. Most people who try the cigarette look alikes get over that requirement very quickly. Even light smokers will find that the performance is much better with either a regular 510 or a KR808D-1 model.

Vaping cannot duplicate the exact "feel" of a cigarette, but it can come close in terms of throat hit and the warmth of the vapor. If this is what you're looking for then you will definitely need to give up on finding one that looks like the real thing. There's no way that any of them will be able to produce the throat hit or the warmth because they just don't have enough power.

Super Member ECF Veteran

eventually i stopped caring about what people thought when i was vapeing in public, screw them
    bineva17 and Lucky1384 like this.

PV Master ECF Veteran

Here's my snarky reply (be warned as I am rarely snarky)

You could try one of these:
    Amazon.com: Puff Cigarettes: Sports & Outdoors

or these:
    http://www.amazon.com/Candy-Cigarett...ef=pd_sbs_sg_3

PV Master ECF Veteran

... or if your intention is to replace your smoking habit with the reduced harm electronic cigarette, you may want to consider using one that doesn't look much like a cigarette.

Moved On ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Check out smoketip.com. its pretty realistic looking, I've been using one since november and I can also vouch that its a quality product.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast