Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best mod and Deveice for chain vaping

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Best mod and Deveice for chain vaping

I am a chain vapor and need an easy device to vape.I have the map tank but having a lot of wicking problems.Looking at juice feed boxes?No problem paying $150 just want a good one and easy to use and long battery life.I like 5 and 6 volt vapping and LR 3.7 vapping.Any auto feed juice boxes?I was looking at the GG AFS V3 with a 510 connectors well.Just tired of spending money and things not working that well.I do have the AW 18650 2900 mah batteries they do last but cartos I hate to keep filling up,Or carrying a bunch around with me dripping is out I am in the boat a lot.I am a adventure boat Cap in the Bahamas.Any ideals?

ECF Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Get a REO Grand. Holds 6ml juice, uses 18650 batts (or you can use 2 Rcr 123a for 6 volt) You can use them with your cartos too. Solid aluminum, washes out easy, all mechanical (no wires to short out). They will be available next week on Rob's site reosmods.com
    Vaping since 11/24/10 Thank you ECF & www.reosmods.com

ECF Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Get your 5 posts and drop by the REO subforum. We'd love to have you aboard Reos Mods
    Vaping since 11/24/10 Thank you ECF & www.reosmods.com

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

mlinky is spot on. Save the hassle & $$ of one upgrade after another. Join the REO family, you wont regret it.!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Yeah I agree sounds like you need a REO Grand my friend. Would be perfect for you.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

A REO would sink like a lead weight if you dropped it overboard. You'd have to tether it to something. Or fashion a miniature flotation device for it.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Chain Vapor here as well, I have tried all most all the Juice mods out there the one that works best for me it the REO Grand and Wood REO.

Both run on a 18650 and hold 6ml of juice. Best around if you have any direct questions feel free to PM me any time. Or visit the REO forum when you can and ask all your questions. Good luck in your hunt for the holy grail

Reos Mods
    Knight in the Brotherhood of the “Holy Mod Trinity”
    Analog free since March, 2010
    REO Grand #1, Wood REO, REO Mini, Supper Mini, REO Woodvil, VVW, VVG
    VV Mods: Buzz, BP & Infinity, VVPV
    Avejuice.com Havana Gold and BF-RBA, ERA, Challis

Ultra Member ECF Veteran kevbow's Avatar

Reo mini
    administrator

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Mudflap View Post
    A REO would sink like a lead weight if you dropped it overboard. You'd have to tether it to something. Or fashion a miniature flotation device for it.

Yeah but you could fish it out dry it off and start right back to vaping! Try that with most other juice feeders.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Well Ditto on all the above, seems like you ran into the Reo gang, which you get free of charge, I also am a chain vapor, I have both the reo Grand, and reo Woodvil, both are 18650 batts and 6ml bottles. I go through about 6ml a day which means it never leaves my hand, The Grand seems like the mod that would work great for you, I have dropped mine on numerous occasions and no damage, picked it up and kept on vaping. The Grand works native with a 510 and 306 atty's or cartos, Atty's just squonk the bottle when you think it may need it, cartos are even easier as every so often squonk to keep the filler wet. It also works with 801's and 901's with an adapter. The grand is a very well built totally mechanical mod. Good luck in your search, hope this helped

510 REO WOODVIL, 801 REO WOODVIL WOODCHUCK

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast