exhaustion - Page 2
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: exhaustion

yes thats it exactly. im a very strong person but this exhaustion is tearing me down to the point i can hardly function. i work 80-100 hours a week. i have a very detailed oriented job. its high stress. i cant make mistakes. i cant miss deadlines. i need to be dead on all the time. no room for error. ive gotta find an answer and i have to do it quickly. the affects are starting to show and its scary. so yup im game for input and im willing to try anything with in reason lol. just need some input because at this point im having trouble thinking.

Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla

I would bump it up to the 24-26mg for a while and also what the others said about drinking water, I drink a gallon of water a day or more and it really is good to cleans out the system, give it a go Dink.
    I have no favorites I love them all, but the sexy chicks who sport wild thongs drive me up the wall ;-)
    Support the cause give to CASSA

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I know about high stress jobs, I'm a paramedic. Don't get more stressful then that (lol). Trust me lots of fluid, multi-vitamin and vape as much as you can. Your on your way to a healthier you, dont give up.

thanks for the support bob. now all i have to do is find the energy to frag myself out of the house tomorrow and go to the pharamacy..... mean that for real..... its that bad. i will talk to the pharmacist and see what they suggest as a good multi.

no ur right in there with me. i have a couple of kids that are emts and its very stressful. thank god there are ppl out there like u. thanks for the support. it helps.

ECF Guru ECF Veteran

How much are you vaping? If you are vaping all the time or a lot more than you smoked then it could actually be too much nicotine. That can cause headache, lightheadedness, rapid heartbeat and other symptoms.

Other than that, drink plenty of fluids and remember to eat. Sometimes vaping is so tasty I forget to get my tea or water or forget to drink it. or sometimes I am vaping a lot and realize I should have a snack instead. And vitamins are not a bad idea.

And if you are using auto batteries maybe try manuals - they are less work.

And are you getting enough good sleep? Some people have trouble sleeping after starting the vape. Oddly some need less/lower nicotine in the evening to be able to sleep. Some need some extra vaping before going to bed. Are you sleeping well?

And this is dumb, but taking apart my ecig before bed was disruptive for me and a bit stressful. I got a totally extra battery so I can leave my ecig set up all night. So assuming I have plugged everything else in to charge earlier, I can take my last drags and go right to bed.

i will order 24 immediately post haste and will not pass go. how in the world to u drink that much water lol. ill never be able to leave the house..... hehe.....

i never get good sleep. i have fibromyalgia. ppl with fibro are alwayas tired and have goffy sleep patterns. however this is a whole lot worse than what i was dealing with on a daily basis. nope no headaches or lightheadedness or racing heart or any of it. just full blow if i dont go lay down im going to fall down exhaustion. its like i havent slept for days.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I am not a Dr by any means but it does sound like you are not getting a restful sleep. Between the fibro and the withdraws from the thousands of other chemicals your not getting your body is like .... There is another thing that I have been thinking about as well. Its called the hypoxic drive. Its what makes you breathe. In normal people there are sensors that pick up an increase in co2 (carbon dioxide) in the blood. When it reaches a level you take a breath. Now in smokers we always have a high co2 so our bodies have changed to detect when o2 (oxygen) is low you take a breath. This can also interrupt sleeping patters as your body relearns everything.

well it better relearn quick because im about out of options here. i gotta work. i gotta be on track. i cant be sleeping 24/7 or im not going to have a job and wont be able to get a new one unless they pay for sleep studies etc. i seem to be the only one of the 6 of us that have started vaping that is having any problems at all. go figure.... lol

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast