Thread: Vapors Heaven

Default Vapors Heaven

anyone know anything about this vendor?? looked for reviews but can't find any. also wondering if they have a coupon code, can't find that either. thanks!

2. Advertisement
    Resident Musician ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I did a search here and also went to their site and searched for coupon and for code. No results.

4. Advertisement
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Are they registerd with ecf? Just wondering. doesn't mean they are a bad vendor or anything like that. It is just that the registered ones here have ecf rules and regs to follow....just saying.

sas

Forum Suppliers List

ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Never used them. It looks like the have real Kanger KR808D-1. I would not buy juices or prefilled cartos there - it's Chinese Dekang stuff based on the flavor names (DK-Tab, USA Mix) , probably the 100% PG. Nice selection of blank cartos. I usually buy my blank cartos at LiteCigUSA,net where the shipping is under $3. I don't know what Vapor Heaven's shipping is.

yeah i'm tempted but not sure they seem to be the only place to have e2 r4 xl 510 cartos right now.... and 120 ml vg or pg for 6$ no nic and 250 ml 48 mg nic for 47$ and menthol crystals 4 to 12$ for .5 to 1 oz ... it's temping to start a hand at diy on liquid cuz vapor bomb was outof menthol anything when i went in to get some but they told me they were out even just for no nic or lower the nic content of the 3 30 ml 30 mg desert ship i got today and add some menthol to it but as was said not an ecf member who knows if they are real r4 cartos or not..... this is only month 3 for me i'm still a newb so some input of a place to get some e2 r4s would be nice socks madvapes is out cuz i wanted to try the $3 tand mod and i've never tried the e2's and don't wanna end up killing my opinion of the by not getting real r4's ok feels like a ranting ramble

and their VH AND DIY liquids state " This is pharmaceutical grade E-liquid base in USP grade PG or VG. All our liquid is US sourced. " but once again not an ecf member and for a company that puts enough of the proper selling point info up you would think they would be an ecf member/ supplier

"