Thread: 510 Cartomizers don't all fit Provari??? Any ideas?

Default 510 Cartomizers don't all fit Provari??? Any ideas?

I just purchased a Provari to supplement my Ego-T, and I tried to use the 510 cartomizers that I purchased from cignot (Joye?? - solid black plastic including the tip, with a small hole at the end. No removable end). They don't screw all the way into the Provari and I can't get any vapor.

When I use the 510 cartomizers that I ordered with my Provari, I received a different type of cartomizer (Boge???? white soft end that can be removed) and they work just fine.

Is it possible that I am doing something wrong? I tried several of the Joye 510s and none will screw in all the way. Do I need to make sure to order a certain type of 510 cartomizers?

(Really enjoying the Provari...huge difference with small settings on voltage. Who would have thought?)

Thanks for any help you can give!!!

ECF Guru ECF Veteran

No idea but few people use those Joyetech reservoir cartos. I have noticed differences between various manufacturers of "510" batteries other than Joye. Some have a depression in the middle of the battery pole, one I own has a totally smooth battery pole. I would not be surprised if there are other differences and the Joyetech cartos may need the battery end to be shaped more identically to Joye batteries?

Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla

Try taking a pair of tweezers or something slinny and very flat and prying out the center pin on the cart just a 1/16 it may have gotten pushed in this happens a lot and if you just back it out a little bit then screw it back onto your Provari until it just makes contact it should work
    I have no favorites I love them all, but the sexy chicks who sport wild thongs drive me up the wall ;-)
    Support the cause give to CASSA