Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: What ecig do you use??? (Regular ecigs vs. Mods.)

Default What ecig do you use??? (Regular ecigs vs. Mods.)

Just curious what everyone is using. I bought a blu cig kit as my first, to help quit smoking. After over a year, I ordered a Precise 18650 from Super T Manufacturing. What is your setup like?

Super Member ECF Veteran Rikaroo's Avatar

Joye 510 with a pcc. First kit I tried 6wks ago from cignot and vapes so good I see no reason to try anything else. If someone has some info on something better that puts out better than this I think it would probably choke me out LOL.
    Got 2 bats and atties with the kit and have dropped the atties in a cup of microwaved boiling water one time and they still put out serious vapor as good as they were when I got em outta the mailbox. Blow em out bout every other day.

Moved On

well, I used to smoke the eGo, but now, i am using the missy wetbox 3.5v.
    i absolutely love it. its so much more convenient. not having to constantly keep dripping. this way, the juice is right there. i love it, and highly recommend it.

Moved On ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I've been using an auto smoketip 808 for the past 4 months or so. No complaints and I have no interest in upgrading.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Hubby uses the ProVari with a MAP tank.

I use 4 Buzz's, 2 Infinities, a GGTB with a Terminator, the Megalodon, Prodigy V3.1 with a Terminator, Icon, and EXO 14500 all loaded with MAP tanks.

Terminators make high voltage devices adjustable. Notcigs used to carry them but quit.

All MAP tanks have a different flavor in them. They can be bought at cloudsofvapor when Bigbuyer gets them in.

I left proprietary batteries a long time ago after my first Buzz arrived. I have nothing against them but I love to tune in my juice.
    MOD HOARDER

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I started with a Riva 510 style, then hubby made a couple of flashlight 18650 3.7 mods. Then I won a Saber touch VV mod, I have a 14500 3.7 box mod and just recently got an Ego-T tank system with 1000 mah battery. I use the Riva/Ego-t when I go out, but at home I use my flashlight mod the most..I can go 3 days on the flashlight mod before I need to charge the battery back up.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Oh forgot to add: CloudBurst also sells tank mods. Click Here!
    MOD HOARDER

Super Member ECF Veteran toddos's Avatar

I went kr8 -> kr8 passthroughs -> kr8 big battery -> eGo-T -> Reo mini in the span of 2 months. Now I'm spending money on trying different atties and longer-lasting 14500 batteries and will probably end up getting a Reo Grand in a couple of months.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Holy cow... Um... I vape a Riva 510. Ok... I'm going now.
    JD1 likes this.

Started with a lux (like an ego), then a handmade 5v box to a ggtb and just rcvd a Darwin. I have a reg. Map on the Darwin which is all I take out now (woo-hoo, no more batteries) and a vapemate on the way.

*Droid

Proudly vaping away on my DARWIN, PROVARI, GLV3, VMOD and EGO VV PT

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast