Best e-cig that looks like a real cigarette ?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Best e-cig that looks like a real cigarette ?

Question Best e-cig that looks like a real cigarette ?

Pretty much a total newbie here. I got a little e-cig that looks like a real one for xmas, and a longer black one that you need to press a button.

I'm after an e-cig that looks as close to a real cig (size wise) as possible, not a fna of having to push a button to 'smoke' it. I have the E8 from ........... and was going to get some more for me and a friend but I saw some really bad posts regarding them in here.

Thoughts ?

Then the eLiquid, that's a whole different story .... :/

Here's my experience as a newbie that started a couple of weeks ago.

I've been a 1 pack a day smoker for the past 20 years. I decided to try e-cigarettes a few weeks ago.

I went out there did some homework and finally found what I needed (or at least I thought).

My initial criteria was the same as yours. I wanted something with a white battery, red LED and a cigarette filter looking cartomizer...all that in automatic so there would be no button.

I found that in a white 510 battery with a cigarette filter 510 cartomizer....but here's the problem!

In reality....the effect I get from the 510 battery with its power that drops very quickly and the lack of low resistance atomizers is not enough vapor...no warmth in the vapor....and very little throat hit. As a result the overall experience isn't satisfying enough which got me smoking analogs once again!

I found someone who let me try their high voltage mod...what a difference. I got all the things I was missing. After a conversation with this guy...I came to realize that what is important is the effect...not the visuals.

I'll be buying a e-cig that is very large in size that looks nothing like a cigarette and get a satisfying experience fom it...and keep it for home and car use. I would't smoke something like that in public (at least not for now!)....this will address 75% of my smoking needs. When I step outside the house/car/office I can always fall back on a 510 to keep it discreet.

just my $0.02
    bineva17 likes this.

After reading for half an hour on here, i agree with you !

So what will you get ?!

Quote Originally Posted by nwills View Post
    Here's my experience as a newbie that started a couple of weeks ago.

I've been a 1 pack a day smoker for the past 20 years. I decided to try e-cigarettes a few weeks ago.

I went out there did some homework and finally found what I needed (or at least I thought).

My initial criteria was the same as yours. I wanted something with a white battery, red LED and a cigarette filter looking cartomizer...all that in automatic so there would be no button.

I found that in a white 510 battery with a cigarette filter 510 cartomizer....but here's the problem!

In reality....the effect I get from the 510 battery with its power that drops very quickly and the lack of low resistance atomizers is not enough vapor...no warmth in the vapor....and very little throat hit. As a result the overall experience isn't satisfying enough which got me smoking analogs once again!

I found someone who let me try their high voltage mod...what a difference. I got all the things I was missing. After a conversation with this guy...I came to realize that what is important is the effect...not the visuals.

I'll be buying a e-cig that is very large in size that looks nothing like a cigarette and get a satisfying experience fom it...and keep it for home and car use. I would't smoke something like that in public (at least not for now!)....this will address 75% of my smoking needs. When I step outside the house/car/office I can always fall back on a 510 to keep it discreet.

just my $0.02

I'm hesitating between a Provape Provari or Puresmoker Icon.

Both units are high end mods and relatively expensive...but considering the amount of money I spend on cigarettes it isn't a big deal to spend $150 on something that may help me cut or reduce how many cigarettes I currently smoke.

I spend north of $200 a month on cigarettes...so $150 only represents a few weeks of regular cigarettes as an investment.

The Provari looks like a highly recommended unit and is extremely versatile considering you can adjust it to any voltage you like. This gives you the option of finding the perfect setting for your liking and experimenting with different configurations all in one unit.

You can check it out on the Provape.com website or Youtube.

Also make sure you find the right juice!

I started with 0mg nicotine USA mix juice and it tasted horrible! It felt like I was inhaling from a smoke/fog machine (not that I know what a smoke machine tastes like!). I then moved to 18mg nicotine and tried RY4 and other Dekang tobacco flavors as well as a couple of fruit and other weird flavors.....big difference!

You'll have to experiment with different juices to find what you like best.

Damn, the Provari looks awesome !

What about a 'normal' one for in public ? (pub etc )

Looking at the automatic battery KR808D-1 e-Cigarette.

Is there a 'best place' to buy juices ?

Kr8 is good (I don't have one but heard) otherwise get a white 510 battery with red LED and go with a cigarette looking cartomizer. That will give you the cigarette form factor and decent performance while on the go.

Juices are available from a lot of different places....maybe look around and see if there's anything local to you in Australia to save on shipping delays and cost...not to mention the fact that you have to look at what the import laws in Australia are like in regards to nicotine e-juice?

hmm yes, good call.

Can't buy nicotine juice in Australia, it's illegal to sell but ok to import for personal use.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

maxxfusion from bloog? any smaller and your dealing with serious battery issues.
    any kr808 should do it but they seem to be the new hotness.

Yea, GrimmGreen did a video review of the Maxxfusion and it looks like a great performer in a cig size. Expensive though!

The car goes where your eyes go.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by rewn View Post
    Pretty much a total newbie here. I got a little e-cig that looks like a real one for xmas, and a longer black one that you need to press a button.

I'm after an e-cig that looks as close to a real cig (size wise) as possible, not a fna of having to push a button to 'smoke' it. I have the E8 from ........... and was going to get some more for me and a friend but I saw some really bad posts regarding them in here.

Thoughts ?

Then the eLiquid, that's a whole different story .... :/
    Best eCig that doesn't L@@K like a Cigarette but will give you BETTER performance & satisfaction of one?
    Just look at my signature... this says it all
    ... and this coming from a person who started vaping a year ago and just HAD to start with an over-priced under-performing eCig 'just because' it most closely resembled a cigarette...
    Save some money.. get to the 'meat' of the matter...
    A simple handmaiden for Christ

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast