e-liquid bottles a pain
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: e-liquid bottles a pain

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Default e-liquid bottles a pain

Literally. I have arthritus in my hands and find these bottles painful to squeeze. I thought of taking off the top and using an eyedropper, but that's something else to clean. Do you know of another small bottle that is easier to squeeze that the liquid can be transferred to? Hopefully a plastic soft bottle that won't foul the flavor of the liquid?

PV Master ECF Veteran

There are some companies who sell juice in little glass bottles with droppers. There aren't very many who do but if you look around you can find a couple. Another option would be to transfer juice to that style of bottle when you get it. Try here for empties Empty Bottles - One Stop DIY Shop Store.

I've noticed that usually the smaller the bottle the harder it is to squeeze. You could try ordering juice in 30ml or even 60ml sizes to see if that helps.
    Hardware: Tesla, Vamo v3, Silver Bullet @ 3.7v, Omega @ 3.7v, a pile of 3.7v boxmods. I'm a diehard, old school dripper. There aren't many of us left anymore, too bad because that's how you get the cleanest, tastiest vape.

Proud REOnaut Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by oplholik View Post
    Literally. I have arthritus in my hands and find these bottles painful to squeeze. I thought of taking off the top and using an eyedropper, but that's something else to clean. Do you know of another small bottle that is easier to squeeze that the liquid can be transferred to? Hopefully a plastic soft bottle that won't foul the flavor of the liquid?
    I find them hard to squeeze, too...then when I do get it squeezed, it's really to hard to get even one drop out. On a lot of my bottles, I stuck an opened paperclip down through the hole of the little nozzle. I use one of those BIG paperclips for this. That opens up the nozzle quite a bit so that when I do squeeze the bottle, the juice will flow. I don't want flowing juice, but how it really works for me is that after I've done that, I can just turn the bottle up and barely squeeze and get a big drop out. It almost drips by itself. Hope this makes sense. It works for me.

EDIT: Also, I have found that www.tastyvapor.us has bottles with bigger nozzles. They really do almost drip themselves. It's a different type of nozzle altogether and I really like them. I have ordered a bunch of their empty bottles just for this reason. But...they only come in 30ml or bigger. Like 'em, though.
    Last edited by JC Okie; 03-31-2011 at 01:52 PM.
    Using various REOs with various RM2s and LOVIN' it!

I read awhile ago of some people using spray bottles to wet their atomizers. It wasn't the best I don't think but it might be a cheap short-term solution for you.

Ive seen small spray bottles of hand-sanitizer at a gas station locally.

Moved On

Clear Boston Round Glass Bottles

You can get 1/2 oz or 1 oz glass dropper bottles (Goes all the way up too 32 oz dropper bottles too!) for cheeper than every vendor and any bottle vendor in the US. (No minimum order) make sure you get bottles that say dropper otherwize your going to get bottles with caps instead)

55 cents per bottle and these are Glass dropper bottles. So they can be reused over and over again and will last forever (unless you drop and break the bottle) unlike the plastic bottles we are use too which eventually doesnt allow you to clean and reuse.

I bought 40 bottles of 1oz 40 bottles of 1/2 oz and about 5 4oz bottles all of this cost me about 44$

Everyone should be using this vendor for DIY bottles XD they are the cheepest bottles and they are the best better than any plastic bottle i've come across and they are cheeper you cannot go wrong with this vendor

(The glass dropper pippetes inside the bottles allow for even the thickest VG to be used which is awesome because plastic pippettes suck when it comes to VG)
    Last edited by amrnation; 03-31-2011 at 01:59 PM.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Vapor4life has 30ml bottles that are very easy to squeeze, and normally, I only have to hold the bottle upside down for a few drops to drip out--which is what I do when my hands are hurting. I also have pretty severe arthritis in my hands, and have found that using a drip tip along with using that e-juice vendor has taken care of that issue for me. I know it sounds stupid to tell someone to use a drip tip when they have trouble getting the bottles to drip, but you dont have to refill carts when using a tip, which is a big hurtful, painful experience I'm sure you know all about.

Also, I agree with cskents suggestion on the dropper bottle--I use a slightly different one which only has a glass wand in the bottle, which allows me to simply open the bottle and touch the tip of the wand to the filter, but the same theory should apply. Vapor4life is a forum supplier, and if you decide to try them out, use this coupon code "smilin" for a ten percent off--and you can use that code each and every time you go there!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Euro-droppers, only have to tilt and it drops out, no squeezing involved.
    You can google for places that might have better prices on these.
    SKS Bottle - Essential Oil Bottles

Well I know that Totally Wicked's liquids are all in glass bottles with droppers if you buy 30ml and I always assumed that would be an industry standard. They come with the child-proof squeeze-to-open type of cap so you have to take that off and put the supplied dropper top on yourself though.

ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Obviously, the childproof caps can be harder to take off than non-childproof ones.

The tiniest sizes are harder to squeeze.
    The crystal clear plastic is usually harder to squeeze than the cloudy plastic

This is the cloudy kind with no childproof cap
    Plastic Dropper Bottles - One Stop DIY Shop Store

Moved On

Quote Originally Posted by amrnation View Post
    Clear Boston Round Glass Bottles

You can get 1/2 oz or 1 oz glass dropper bottles (Goes all the way up too 32 oz dropper bottles too!) for cheeper than every vendor and any bottle vendor in the US. (No minimum order) make sure you get bottles that say dropper otherwize your going to get bottles with caps instead)

55 cents per bottle and these are Glass dropper bottles. So they can be reused over and over again and will last forever (unless you drop and break the bottle) unlike the plastic bottles we are use too which eventually doesnt allow you to clean and reuse.

I bought 40 bottles of 1oz 40 bottles of 1/2 oz and about 5 4oz bottles all of this cost me about 44$

Everyone should be using this vendor for DIY bottles XD they are the cheepest bottles and they are the best better than any plastic bottle i've come across and they are cheeper you cannot go wrong with this vendor

(The glass dropper pippetes inside the bottles allow for even the thickest VG to be used which is awesome because plastic pippettes suck when it comes to VG)

So far no one can beat these prices

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast