I want to quit smoking ! WHats the Best E Cig to buy ? Need Help ! Ty
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I want to quit smoking ! WHats the Best E Cig to buy ? Need Help ! Ty

Default I want to quit smoking ! WHats the Best E Cig to buy ? Need Help ! Ty

What is the best starter kit to buy and what is the best site ? Ia m lost when it comes to this E Cig thing ! I want to be a better Dad and Stop smoking, I am on a tight budget what do you suggest ? Thanks Greg .

Senior Member ECF Veteran

A little more info would be helpful, do you care if it looks like a cigarette? or are you more interested in performance and battery life? If the latter, I'd recommend a Riva 510 Lite bundle from LibertyFlights If you use the coupon code ECF you get 20% off. The big battery 510's are extremely popular so you can get lots of accessories and so on for them, and the battery life is quite good (750 mah vs 180 on a standard 510). For liquids, I would recommend TastyVapor.us, FreedomSmokeUSA.com, BackwoodsBrew.com, or you can always hit OneStopDIYShop.com to get everything you need to make it yourself.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran mohawkx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GTB83 View Post
    What is the best starter kit to buy and what is the best site ? Ia m lost when it comes to this E Cig thing ! I want to be a better Dad and Stop smoking, I am on a tight budget what do you suggest ? Thanks Greg .
    I agree with Division Matrix. Get a riva 510 lite from liberty flights order some boge 510lr cartos from Nhaler and try Nhaler's USA Mix while you/re at it. Give this stuff a week, read a lot of threads here and then go juice shopping to fit your taste. Good luck.

Joye eGo 510, or Joye eGo-T. The 510 Riva is the same thing, as mentioned above, many people seem to really enjoy them too.
    Many different sites, check out the vendors listed on the forum. Make sure to read the reviews, they are very helpful.

Good Luck, and this site has a wealth of knowledge to absorb.

Admin
    Ask The Vets Manager
    Asst Classifieds Manager
    Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Supporting the Rules I agreed to when I joined this Forum

Congratulations on your decision to switch to vaping !!
    The suggestions above are good ones !
    Lots to read here, lots to learn....plenty of places to purchase from !!!
    Great luck to you !!!!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I also agree that the Ego or Riva from Liberty Flights is a good starter. The Boge cartomizers will make your overall experience better too. If you want something slimmer - with pre-filled cartomizers, then Vapor for Life may be an option for you.
    There are lots of GREAT suppliers on this forum so it can be overwhelming to choose. I order e-juices from a few different wonderful places, and get batteries & cartomizers from others. My recommendation is to just jump in and be willing to try lots of new things.
    Best Luck to you!

Super Member ECF Veteran

For an all-round starter kit the above from LF or tornado tank from TW is the place to start.
    You guys have a helluva lot of choice when it comes to juice flavours
    (yes I am a little jealous)
    Just browse the forum and if you have questions fire away as I'm sure someone can help.
    Welcome to the weird and wonderful world of gaping

cmv

You need a big battery that will last- Try the Vgo or the Ego!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Riva will do you fine. If you are concerned about the size (its a lil baseball bat shaped) then go with a Joye 510. Battery life isnt as good but its almost the same size as a typical 100 cigarette. You WILL eventually want something with a better battery life Im sure. I think you can get a RIVA kit (2 full ecigs and a charger) for around $40 shipped and a 510 for a lil more. Either way you cant go wrong.

Good luck, and Im sure if you really want to quit smoking this will make it soooo much easier.

Glad you found this place. Tons of great people and great info here.

Oh and if you are strictly limited for money, check the classified after making a few more posts. But you should be able to find a single 510 kit for around $25 at one of the vendors listed here on the site.

EGO Twist/EVOD - TVR555 Chai Yu/Kayfun - Nicoticket Virus

I've tried a lot of e-cigs...I think the reo mod looks like it has the best potential. Altho I havent' tried it yet.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast