Can anyone out there draw me a wiring diagram?

Thread: Can anyone out there draw me a wiring diagram?

Thumbs down Can anyone out there draw me a wiring diagram?

I'm not stupid when it comes to electronics, but the joye 510 ego passthrough I have is killing me! I dropped it on the ground (tile floor) and it's not working now. I'm out of the warranty on it and I'm going to order anoher one when I get paid, but I'm trying to bypass the battery and just have a "hard wired" back-up for when I get caught with my pants down again. I can get the light to come on when I push the button, but the atty won't fire. I know it's not the atty, becasue I tried 3 brand new ones. If anyone can shed some light on this, it would be much appreciated. I've been vaping for a few years now, but Ive only been on the 510 ego for about 3 months. The other brand I was on, I had those down to a science. Unfortunately I've just soldered so often and with so many leftover components, I'm now a few pieces short of whipping myself up a temp to get me by til my new one can be ordered! I figured I would try to make a temp with my 510, but the cicuitry is completelydifferent. I know the priciples are the same, but for some reason I know I'm doing something stupid. Please help !!! I think my ground is wrong or something. Hell,I dont know, I'm burnt on trying and my back is killing me. You guys are my only hope! I don't know why these wiring schematics ofthese are so hard yto come by. I guess I'm just not very resourceful whe looking fo them? Thanks in advance!!!!

J

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Go look in the modding forum I see threads about passthroughs there maybe you can find something in there.

Thanks! I'll try that for sure. I'm not very "forum literate" so to speak. I'll dig through there and see what I can find! Thanks again for the fast reply!!!