Virginia Slim flavored juice?

Thread: Virginia Slim flavored juice?

Default Virginia Slim flavored juice?

I convinced my Aunt to buy an e-cigarette. I consider it a great success since my Mother died of lung cancer caused from smoking on June 18th, 2008. Her brand is Virginia Slims Lights. What e-juice mimics the flavor closely enough to where she can tell little to no difference? Any help would be greatly appreciate. I'm also looking to buy my sister an e-cigarette for her birthday (June 14th) to get her to quit as well. I figure since I knew nothing of the e-cigarettes when my Mother was still alive I can save other the pain that I went through. Where can I buy a 901 version starter kit for under $40 including shipping? I'm on a somewhat tight budget. Thanks.

Full Member ECF Veteran

No juice is going to taste exactly like any particular brand of cigarettes. Even the tobacco, camel, marlboro, etc flavors aren't going to taste exactly like a cigarette.

That being said, I'm still sort of a newbie myself. I ordered Johnson's Creek Tennessee cured, which does taste like a very very mild cigarette (but sweeter.) I actually found that I don't really care if the vapor tastes like a cigarette or not, so long as I like the flavor.

You will also have to get some liquid for them to use. The prefilled carts will just turn them off due to the bad taste. I can't help you with the Virginia Slim taste. I use Kent flavor from this supplier as well as one other supplier and it has a smooth taste. I would suggest starting them out on 18mg. This supplier has the cheapest prices I have seen. ($29 for a 901) The shipping will be around $15 coming from China. The juice is only $9.50 for 20ml which is a great price.

Starter Kit - Heaven-gifts.com Ruyandirect.com Best E-smoking Shop

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Although your aunt may eventually swing more toward the sweeter flavors. I'd do like Wendy suggest and just warn your aunt that most e-liquids do not resemble cig-analog flavor. ( that way maybe she'll be pleasantly surprised when you get it decently close lol)

My neighbor smokes virginia slims..She Likes the "Virginia" from MyVaporStore ( also decent prices)...Most of the tocabbo flavors to me are pretty sweet and can turn someone off pretty fast who's expecting a more analog experience..

If the Virginia is still too sweet..You might try adding about 20% of either "Cubin Cigar"(Ive tried electronicsitx) ..I'd start at adding just 20% then move it up or down...

I've also tried the Kent that wv2win suggest..It's also very nice... Good luck to you and your aunt... It's not easy finding your perfect flavors but, worth it...
    Last edited by RazorNribbonz; 06-03-2009 at 02:19 AM.

Thanks for the responses. Hopefully all goes well. About how much does a cartridge represent cigarettes-wise? She smokes about a carton a week (a little less) so I'm wondering just how much juice to get.

A cartridge is 2 maybe three cigarettes. That's why it is way more economical to buy liquid and just refill the carts. nuvape.com is having a special of free shipping. They sell the small 3 ml bottles for $1.99. You could get her 6-7 different flavors and let her experiement.

Thanks for the heads up on nuvape. They even have the Virginia blend I was going to get her to try.

EPS

Just my 2 cents.......my wife has smoked virginia slim lights FOREVER......now since she is vaping, she has tried lots and lots of flavors..........right now her favorite is red bull with coffee coming in a close second. Like everyone says, just gotta try 'em, what you think you'd like, usually is completely the opposite......

wv2win gave some great advice. When I started, I did not think I would want the flavors. I stocked up on Mlb. med flavor. Tried some other flavors and now I am hooked on just the flavors and don't even want the tobacco anymore. I think as I weened off the analogs, I liked that the e-cig was "different"

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by wv2win View Post
    You will also have to get some liquid for them to use. The prefilled carts will just turn them off due to the bad taste. I can't help you with the Virginia Slim taste. I use Kent flavor from this supplier as well as one other supplier and it has a smooth taste. I would suggest starting them out on 18mg. This supplier has the cheapest prices I have seen. ($29 for a 901) The shipping will be around $15 coming from China. The juice is only $9.50 for 20ml which is a great price.

I just got my 901 kit for 32.99 shipped from e-cigarette-mart dot com.

3 days into this, and it works like a champ. I've only had one analog per day since i got it. I awaiting my juice (camel flavor) from totally wicked, and a grape one from aromaejuice, I think I'm gonna get a bunch of small ones from Nuvape, I like they offer smaller size flavors, someone should offer a sampler package with multiple flavors for a flat fee....