Thread: whats the best e-cig for vape & batt life???

Default whats the best e-cig for vape & batt life???

hi new on here hoping to get some advice regarding purchasing new e-cig sets
    im currently using dse901 and was intially impressed and quit the the roll ups but loss of battery life stressed me right out !!
    any ideas on preventing this happening to these or where to get a better c-cig ???
    cheers in advance

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

All models that look like standard cigs are called "minis" because they use the smallest batteries. I bought and borrowed a number of brands before I found one with decent staying power.

Also, a few of the brands I bought had a dud for a battery and had to be returned but the replacements ended up working OK. Eventually I stepped up to a Riva 510 with larger battery and have been happy since.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Well, there's so many options out there but most would say to get an ego or riva:

Ego- Electronic Cigarette - Starter Kits - eGo
    Riva- Electronic Cigarette - Starter Kits - Riva 510

I'd say the Riva has a little edge over the ego because it's regulated at a slighly higher voltage (3.7v compared to 3.4v) but they're essentially the same.

The 650mAh batteries last me all day and it's really not much bigger than a superking, just fatter: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...eild/capon.jpg (ego next to a volt pv)

Click the discount code on the top of libertyflights for 10% off as well!

By the way there's also a 510 to 808/901 adapter out there too: Mods - E-Cig Multi Adapters That way you can keep using your 901 cartomisers or try out the many, many options a 510 threaded device has.

I use the ego with an 808 adapter so I can use 808 cartomisers on it and still use my volt with its 808 cartomisers. I save money just buying one set of cartomisers this way.

So yeah, all I'm saying is you don't need the whole kit, if you want you can get a set of batteries, a charger and an adapter and there you go, compatable gear that's going to last a ton longer in battery life, though it wouldn't hurt to get a whole kit for the atomisers and stuff that comes with it. More spare things to keep you going!

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

eGo or Riva kit is what I suggest. Since you like the 901, the Riva offers a kit in that threading. You can get one from liberty-flights in the UK. Electronic Cigarette - Starter Kits - Riva 901
    MOD HOARDER

thanks for the responce ,
    ive been looking at the fatter e-cigs to buy , was looking at the "jsb apache" that seems simular to the riva 501 thats been recommended.
    so time to weigh up the pros and cons of them now.

Take a look at the Echo. Check out the echo thread. I got one a few months ago, moved up from a KR808d-1. I really like the auto battery. I got the 1300mah battery one and it last more than a day for me. The 3ml cartos last me all day. Just a thought.

PIF Moderator Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

If you are in the us, go to the liberty-flights.com home page, there is an icon in the upper left for 20% discount instead of 10.
    Pay It Forward Learn to laugh at yourself -- why let everyone else have all the fun :)
    http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-e-liquid/

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

Don't forget the Sparkplug. SparkPlug for smokers | The Best Smoking Alternative, Bar NONE!

$35 to your door. Great battery life and a great vape. $35 for a mod is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by markfm View Post
    If you are in the us, go to the liberty-flights.com home page, there is an icon in the upper left for 20% discount instead of 10.
    For a small step up, I would suggest the E-Power from either Liberty Flights or MadVapes. The batteries last much longer and only cost (when you buy them from the right place) about $3.95 each.

But these "next step up" PV's by far do not provide the "best" battery life, throat hit or consistency of the top of the line models. My PV provides 21+ hours on a charge and is one of the best for consistency and throat hit.